Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello muh pretty ladiezzzz


Happy National Day! Wait, that's yesterday. But hey, whatever. So it is September and of course it's time for our favouritessssss so lets get startedddd~~~~


Beauty faves


I have so many products to share, So let's start with some skincare products.


As yall know, I like the face scrub. Then I thought of buying this cleanser because it is a bit cheaper than the Himalaya one. But I have been using that Himalaya for so long without issues and changing cleanser are like the last thing I wanna do but I just wanna give this a try sebab other than the Himalaya punya cleanser tu I also use Cetaphil but that stuff is a bit pricey for me. LOL. I love it, it is gentle but it's soapy so it's a bit drying on your skin but I love the cooling sensation afterwards. Hohoho. I use it every night and pump sikit je cukup sebab dia gel kan. So yeah. Best best best


I have been loving this product for removing my makeup. It is VERY effective, but I think I got the bad bottle sebab bila pump dia macam taknak keluar sangat but whatever. I love it. My eye makeup senang gila tanggal. But have to be careful sikit lah not to get it into your eyes... Sebab dia oil kan. Huhuh. But I love this. Highly recommend this.


I like this mask. It works super fast. If you have acne ke apa ke, this will kill that son of a bitch. Just let it on your face for like couple of mins and wash it off. Kadang-kadang kalau malas nak tunggu mask lama-lama pakai ni je hohoh.


Now onto makeup. Geez louis I have lots of em HAHHAHA

4. Nivea Men Post Shave Balm (Originals)

Okay this one I cheated. I actually just bought it but I love it so much so I wanna put it in this month's faves because I just don't care. I love this so much. This thing is magical, I cannot explain how great it is. But it's goddang awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I posted a full review here. Go check it out.

5. Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Water

So Maybelline came out with their own Micellar water. I recently just jumped into this bandwagon and I kinda liked it. I love it. It removes my eye makeup so easily without having to rub so fricking hard. I will post a full review... Just wait... Okay...

6. Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

I did posted a short review on this foundation on my makeup stash post here. Like I mentioned in that post, when I used my beautyblender it is just so patchy and I did not like it all. Plus it didn't last that long on me. I just hate it. Then I use it with my flat top brush, omg. It is insane. It looks gorgeous and not patchy at all. Then I tried it with the Nivea Post Shave Balm, holy macaroni. It lasts all day long! I was sweating like a pig but the foundation did not move at all!

7. Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Perfect Beige

I have like tons of compact powders but not even one yang aku rasa like wow but this one, I lurve. Coz it's quite mild and fine, I love it. I also use it to set my undereyes and they do not crease at all. You know, this powder besar jugak like 12g compared to other compact powders aku tengok semua less than 9g. Dah lah murah. Will continue to purchase this only.

8. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Bare it All

I have this lipstick in my drawer for quite a while, I tried it once and I do not like the color. Then I paired it with my all time fave lipliner (Golden Rose Lipliner in 228) and they are amazing together. It actually looks like Mac Faux hahahaha but hey whatever. I've been using them non stop ever since. Love it.

9. Catrice All Round Mascara Ultra Black

This mascara is perfect for everyday. I use it everyday and it looks natural but still have lashes ya know?

10. Catrice Defining Blush in Rose Royce

I talked about this in my makeup stash blushes, I love this blush. Last a long time. Perfect everyday color. LOVE LOVE LOVE

11. Essence 3D Eyeshadow in Irresistible Caramel Cream

I do not know what's the reason I bought it. I think I bought it just to use it as a highlighter. It is goddang gorgeous. It is like a silvery beige (?) shade. I think. I don't know but it's gorgeous as a highlighter.

12. Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll & Natural Beauty

Also talked about these in my makeup stash blushes post. I love Essence blushes in general. I think they have great formulations and they're stinking cheap. LOVE THEM

13. Maybelline The Nudes

I have been using this non stop since I bought it. It is totally worth my money because I bought it at RM30 something. Kahkahkah. But this palette is certainly better than any other drugstore palettes in Malaysia (in my opinion at least). Also posted a full review on it. So yeah. Go check em out.


Random faves

I have been enjoying Mr Robot, Mistresses, Under The Dome, Zoo, Impastor.

Mr Robot: This series banyak dialogue sikit... Macam citer Leverage kot? But more on the hacking stuff lah. And adalah dia punya jalan cerita tu, it's not bad but like I said banyak dialog so macam boring sikit. But it's good.

Mistresses: Almost dah nak sampai season finale. Still wondering who murdered Luca. Dammit tak reveal reveal lagi stress betul aku tengok!

Under The Dome: For the first few episodes (Season 3) agak scary sebab dia macam menggambarkan doomsday... It's horrifying ok... Kalau dia gambarkan, apatah lagi kalau kita sendiri experience it, ok takut. It is getting a bit mehhh but still enjoying it. I'm rooting for Julia and Barbie tapi Barbie masih bangang lagi ugghhhhhhh tikam Eva kanggggggggg (too bad it's been canceled...)

Zoo: You guys, you have to watch this series. It is so real. Like, animals hunting humans? That's fricking scary ok. OK? Bayangkan Katy attack aku sebab tak puas hati dengan aku? DAMMIT

Impastor: Impastor ni pasal this thug/criminal/punk nak bunuh diri tapi ada pastor tu nak selamatkan dia but he accidentally terjatuh dekat bridge tu so the punk pon curik identity pastor tu untuk start over. Kelakar jugak lah sebab Michael Rosenbaum (also known as Lex Luthor in Smallville). Boleh lah layan.


This month aku takde fave songs but I recently discovered a band called "Insomnium". Good lord, their music is bae. They are a melodic death metal from Finland but they sing in English... So yeah. Tak pelik lah macam Mokoma. Well, Mokoma still my fave band walaupun tak faham apa dia nyanyi HAHAHHAHA.

I love their album yang Shadows of the Dying Sun. It has great melody (well their are melodic death metal, they should have great melody LOL). I haven't had the chance to listen to their other albums but I have been repeating this album every single day. Their songs are like a bit doomy but I love it. In this album boleh kata aku suka semua lagu dia. My most fave skali are the "Lose To Night" and "While We Sleep". You guys can listen to them dekat my spotify playlist (dekat sidebar blog aku ni LOL, scroll down they're at the bottom of the playlist). 


Cat shirt from Bangkok (thanks lil sistah), weh kucing kaler biru tu muka dia bengkek sama dengan Katy LOL

Last but not least, Katy has been my fave since forever but I wanted to feature here in this blog because she has been feeling down because I left her at home so frequently (tido rumah kawan kahwin lah, team building lah, tido rumah kakak sebab jaga nephew lah). So she has been merajuk sikit but now she's feeling much better but her face on photos are just epic. She has the best resting bitch face I have ever seen. I love you, Katy. You will always be my furry companion... Til death do us part. Hamboi nok hohohoh


So yeah that's it for my August faves. Thank you for reading. Bye!


- iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment