Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, October 22, 2015

What's In My Travel (Solat) Makeup Bag

Assalamualaikum and hello my gorgeous ladies!


So tonight I would like to share with yall what's in my travel makeup bag. As I said so many times before I wanna try something different so yeah.


Tadaaaaa


So this bag is practically my "after solat" makeup bag. I don't really bring this bag to travel because duhhh, I don't travel so much? HAHAHA. So I got this bag like a long time ago. I think it was December 2012 (??) at Fossil, Johor Premium Outlet. Like damn, this bag came in a set, large (this one), medium & small pouch. Yang small pouch tu aku letak my phone, lipbalm & lipstick. Medium pouch aku letak girly stuff... Like pads... Ok. It think it was RM100? I'm sorry I can't remember how much was it but it was quite cheap at that time. Kalau kat butik, lagi mahal kot. Well, I'm a cheapo. LOL. Tapi Fossil JPO memang murah. HAHA. Click here for photo. Tu bukan lah yang aku beli tapi dia macam tu lah ada 3 pouches. LOL

First, of course you gotta have the skincare essentials. I always bring my moisturizer because it is staple in my skincare routine. Duh. Hahaha. Actually I just switched from Simple Oil Balancing Moisturizer to Yves Rocher Sebo Specific Ultra Matt Shine Reducing Moisturizer. I transferred it in a little jar from Sephora Travel Kit tu. Hahaha. I can't use moisturizer yang too dewy nanti kulit aku cepat berminyak... I also brought the Yves Rocher Sebo Specific Toner. This toner contains alcohol so it's pretty drying. But it doesn't break me out so that's good. LOL.

For makeup stuff, I do put in lots of stuff... Coz you'll never know. Sometimes you need something else... Ya know. I do bring my foundation, I put it in a little jar (yg kaler pink tu). It is the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation. Aku letak yang tu sebab it's not a dewy foundation. Also brought 2 concealers, the Collection & LA Girl. Collection tu as back up sebab LA Girl tu dah nak habis dah. Sobs. I love the LA Girl concealer but it's kinda hard to buy things from the US now. Tunggu jela. Sobs. Then of course, I need some pressed powder. I actually just bought this L'Oreal Mat BB Magique. So far okay jugak lah. Dia punya powder agak soft and not cakey at all. Oh aku letak primer jugak, tu pon sebab aku taktau kenapa lately ni muka aku berminyak gila babi aku rasa takdelah aku makan benda berminyak sangat. Hishhh benci tauuuu!

The most important stuff is the eyebrow pencil. HAHAHAH. Without this, my face is incomplete. I hate having uneven brows, kalau tak adjust pakai pencil nanti obvious doh. Tak sukerrrr. Mascara pon is a must for me baru la nampak macam alive sikit. Hahaha. I always change my blushes, like once a month macam tu la kot. Haha. Kalau tak, tak terpakai la blushes I yang belambak tu. Tools pon aku bawak jugak. Face powder brush, blush brush & my foundation brush. It's not actually foundation brush la but the size is quite small so easy to blend in your concealer. Hoho. I brought two lipsticks in my pouch sebab nak habiskan lipstick ni. Hahaha. I haven't used up any of my lipsticks kot. So I brought my fave MLBB lipstick, Maybelline 235 Warm Me Up & Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Bling. Swatches below. Actually aku bawak je tapi sebenarnya yang paling aku suka pakai, Mac Brave & Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick Shade 27. Hahahah. Sorry I love em so much I can't stop wearing them. They're too pretty!


Left: Maybelline 235 Warm Me Up
Right: Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Bling


Other tools are only mirror & hair comb. Like I said I don't really put too much stuff (except makeup) sebab menyemak je. Hhahaha. I think that's pretty much it. Sebenarnya barang-barang dlm beg ni mostly just for perhiasan LOL. So that I know I have everything in my little travel bag. Oh I forgot to mention I also letak makeup remover wipes in this pouch. It's the Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. I really really really love it. Waterproof mascara pon gone wehhhh. Oh lagi satu, kalau travel aku memang akan bawak facial wash (Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser) and body wash (Watson's punya jewww). Yeah it's a lot of stuff but I always basuh my kaki with sabun sebab aku tak suka bau kaki even though I don't wear shoes hahaisdjhkasjdlas. F I hate bau kaki. Busuk ok. Blerghhhh.

I guess that's all kot. Ok. Thanks for reading!


-iffahs

Products in my travel bag

Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush
Bella Blush Brush
Powder brush - bought from Sasa a long time ago
Compact mirror (free gift)
L'Oreal Mat Magique BB Veil Pressed Powder
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll
Yves Rocher Sebo Specific Toner
Yves Rocher Sebo Specific Moisturizer (in the small Sephora jar)
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in 53 (in the small pink jar)
LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Creamy Beige
Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer in Cool Medium
Essence All Eyes on Me Multi Effect Mascara
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Don't Let Me Brow'n
Bourjois Primer - Matte
Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Bling
Maybelline Lipstick in 235 Warm Me Up



3 comments:

  1. uhhhhmerrrrgawhhhh this is so helpful. thanks sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. contact me if interested for mac - brave
    nk let go sbb colour mcm x sesuai ngn my lip bila pakai
    colour tak naik gittew/greyish ..cond : 90/100
    whatsap : 013 3829855

    ReplyDelete