Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Recipe: Sliced Baked Potatoes for Lazy Butts

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely readers.


I don't know lah if you guys follow me on Instagram or not but if you do then you must've known by now that I actually love cooking. I am not a chef but I love to cook fatty fatty stuff. F healthy foods, they're only making you hungrier.

Anyways, I always wanted to do this sliced baked potatoes but who has time to slice that nipis-nipis???? I DON'T??????!!!!! So here I am, sharing this... Okay. Let's start.


YUMMEYHHHH
MAIN INGREDIENTS

FREAKING POTATOES, DUH.

Any potatoes you could find in your home, that would be awesome!

I use 3 small potatoes here


SAUCE INGREDIENTS (NOT REALLY SAUCE BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN RIGHT)

1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter
Smoked paprika (1 tsp should be enough)
Chili flakes (ikut hangpa nak letak banyak mana)
Black pepper & salt to taste

PREP/COOKING TIME: 8mins, 15mins


DIRECTIONS

1. Wash em like you love em, of course you love em... Who the f hates potatoes...? Poor thing


2. Throw them in the microwave for 6-7 mins and don't forget to pre-heat your oven to 200c!


3. I don't have time to slice em nicely so do whatever the heck you want here as long as you slice em up that would be effing great. It's gonna be hot though so careful guys


4. Don't forget the cheese yall. I think this cheese is from the Emborg brand. It's delish.

And cut those bitches into small pieces


Like this:-


5. Now for the "sauce" part. Just mix them all together and voila! AND SPREAD THEM BITCHES ON THOSE POTATOES YALL


6. The final part, take these into the oven for 15mins, 210c.

And while waiting for the potatoes, you can try exercise because these potatoes are cheeeeeeesy. Or you can cook whatever you want to have with em. YOU DO YOU , GURRRRRL. SLAAYYYYYY


I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO TAKE THE FINISH PRODUCT BUT WHATEVER IT'S FREAKING YUMMY

Oh and for the meat recipe, it's the same recipe as the Baked Potatoes with Minced Meat for Lazy Butts. You guys can check em out there. I only added cherry tomatoes in it. So yeah.

That's all I wanna share with you guys.

Thank you for reading!


.iffahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment