Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 2016 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely people LOL


First, I would like to apologize for the lack of updates. So many things to do but so little time. Sebulan je lagi. OMG. I might go on stealth mode until end of May... We'll see. LOL

Anyways, here's my March favourites. Yayyyyy! Let's start!


Makeup faves

I recently purchased Colourpop stuff, details here. Anyways, it's pretty recent so I kinda cheated with em but whatever. Hahaha. My favourite is the Colourpop Lippie Stix in Aquarius, Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Skimpy and Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Hammered. OMG. Can we talk about Colourpop eyeshadow first??? Like I said so many fricking times before, I do not like cream shadows but thiz one, the formula is the bomb. They feel creamy but when you put em on your eyelids, it's like powdery? I don't know. It's weird but I looooove it. I didn't expect to like the formula so much but you know what, I think I wanna buy the quads and all. Hahaha. Ok. I need to calm down. (THEY'RE SO GREAT I CAN'T EVEN).

The Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Aquarius was created by my fave Youtuber, Kathleen Lights. Huhuhu. Ya I'm a fan girl. It is a cool toned kinda nude pink but if I pair it with a pink lipliner (Golden Rose Lipliner in 228, as usual), it'll look not so dead since I have a more warmer skintone. So yeah. In my eyes, I see it almost similar to Mac Faux but Mac Faux is more of a grey toned ish I guess. I don't know. I will put the swatches and whatnot down below. Don't worry kayhhh. And this shade smells like fricking cake. SMELLS SO FRICKING GOOD.

I decided to get Colourpop Lippie Stix in Skimpy since it is more of a nude kinda shade. I've been wanting a nude lip pencil (other than Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Pink) but I don't know why kalau beli je mesti brown tone and I don't even like brown tone lip shades. I don't know, Pah is crazy sometimes. It is described as "soft warm nude beige". Ya somethin' like that. I don't know how to describe it but it's not a light nude. I expected it to be lighter but the shade is quite nice. I love it.

I have been loving the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Bad to The Bronze, I posted a review here. Go check em out. I don't know, it's just so damn gorgeous I can't get over it. So pretty!!! Last quite long on me ahhh it's perfect for everyday. I just love it so much!

Last makeup item is the In2it Waterproof Single Blush in Whisper. It's like a rosy pink kinda shade. It is damn gorgeous, I love it. I actually put this in my travel makeup bag. They're easy to blend, perfect consistency. And stinking cheap. Love it!

Ahhh, forgot another one! It is the Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder. This has been my favourite loose powder for oil control since it is silica based powder so yeah. It's pretty good. I already posted a full review on it. You guys can check it out here.


L-R: Colourpop Aquarius, Colourpop Skimy, Bad to the Bronze, Hammered, Whisper blush


Left: Colourpop Aquarius
Right: Mac Faux

They're not the same but they have the same cool grey tone? I don't know. They both look the same when I apply em on muh lips. LOL. IDK.

Skincare faves

I have two skincare items, first is the Mario Badescu Temporary Lifting Mask. I posted a full review on it in early March. Go check it out here. Now that I have used it more than couple of times, I have no more breakouts and this mask is just fricking amazing.

Second item is the Nivea Bright Acne Oil Control Makeup Clear Cleansing Water. I just posted a full review 2 days ago. Yeah you guys can read more here. I don't wanna say too much but I love it. I have been using it non stop!


Other faves

Well I have haircare and bodycare ? LOL. I purchased the Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Deep Rescue Treatment and it has been my favourite weekly deep conditioning stuff coz it's so damn good. I don't know bout you but my hair feels sooooo smooth and soft after using it. I loooove it. It smells like... I don't know. Hard to say since I don't really know what macadamia smells like LOL. This brand is only available at Watson's tho. I bought the 3 packs for RM39. Kalau beli 1 je is about RM15. So aku beli la 3-pack. Much cheaper. Hahaha.

Also have been loving the Guardian Argan Oil & Collagen Moisturizing Shower. It's like super cheap, 8 bucks for 1 liter kot. Plus ada offer the other day so I bought back ups already, just in case. Kahkah. I wanted the other "scent" but it wasn't available in my local Guardian. I love the scent, it's VERY moisturizing and it's stinkin' cheap. WHO DOESN'T LOVE EM????


Oh and The Body Shop ada offer buy 3 free 1 so I bought some stuff and one of em is The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig EDT. I wanted to get the body mist but the SA was like "kenapa tak ambik EDT, lagi tahan lama... blablabla" and I'm like terpengaruh instantly. Hahaha. I don't really know what fig actually smells like but I compared to Mades Cosmetics Fig body mist and bau lebih kurang je so... I guess fig smells like that? I don't really know how to explain it lah. The scent was quite soft? Wasn't that strong lah for me, I like it. Of course bau macam tah pape sikit mula-mula pakai but it was okay. LOL

Not sure if I have any new movies favourite but I do have a few TV shows. Marvel's Daredevil season 2. OMG you guys have to watch it. I think season 2 is soooooooooo much better than season 1 but either way, Daredevil is fricking awesome.

New show I've been digging is The Family. It was written by one of Shonda Rhimes' like writer group? I don't know but it was quite good. I looove it.

Music? Same old same old. I've been listening to the same music for few months now. Hahahhahaa. Haven't really explore, no time leh.



I guess that's all I wanted to share... LOL. Anyways, thank you for reading!


-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment