Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely beautiful readers <3


Okay, so I have been using this palette a lot, but not doing crazy looks and whatnot but heyyyy... Pssshhh. Now I wanna share my thoughts on this Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance palette. Okay.


PRODUCT INFO

Create stunning eye makeup with 12 shades of super pigmented eye shadow. i-Divine eyeshadow palettes are suitable for all skin tones adding a touch of stylish sophistication to take you from day to night. Each eyeshadow palette includes a matte dark colour, ideal for definition or perfecting that classic smoky effect.

Create enchanting eyes with Vintage Romance i-Divine eyeshadow palette.

Metallic Court In Cannes or matte Propose In Prague can be applied on the eye lid as a base for every look Shimmery shades such as Pretty In Paris and Meet In Madrid can be applied to the inner corners, to brighten the face and widen eyes Blend sparkly, darker shades Forever In Florence or Love In London along the eye socket to contour and add definition to your eyes Sleek MakeUP suggests opulent eyes by applying Court In Cannes all over the eye lid sweeping it underneath the bottom lash line. Blend metallic shade Bliss In Barcelona along the eye socket to define eyes. To intensify the look, layer sparkly Forever In Florence over the eye socket, focusing on the outer corners.

Suitable for vegans and vegetarians

INGREDIENTS

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red No. 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica, Parafinnium Liquidium, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben


REVIEW

Like I said so many times before, Sleek palettes are so fricking amazeballs and I would really love to try more of their palettes but sephora.my, are you fricking kiddin me? They're selling at RM69, which is soooo fricking ridunkculous, like what the heck Sephora online? Bitch is trying to rip me off but I ain't gon be cheated okay?

Macam biasa, I will copy paste the shades name from Temptalia since I am bad at giving description.


Top Row, Left to Right:

Pretty in Paris is a bright, light silver with a frosted, metallic finish.

Meet in Madrid is a medium, slightly subdued, gold with orange and yellow undertones and a frosted sheen.

Court in Cannes is a medium, warm-toned brown with a golden sheen and frosted finish.

Lust in LA is a dark, chocolate brown with warm, reddish-orange undertones and a frosted finish.

Romance in Rome is a cool-toned, medium-dark purple with a frosted finish.

Propose in Prague is a medium-dark brown with warm, reddish-orange undertones and a matte finish.


Bottom Row, Left to Right:

A Vow in Venice is a medium-dark berry with warm undertones and a soft, frosted finish.

Marry in Monte Carlo is a bright, medium-dark fuchsia-berry with a frosted finish.

Honeymoon in Hollywood is a rich, deep berry wine with a satin finish and a bit of silver sparkle and cool undertones.

Bliss in Barcelona is a medium-dark, cool-toned violet purple with a frosted finish.

Forever in Florence is a dark, burgundy with cool, red undertones and a mostly matte finish.

Love in London is a medium black with a satin finish.


Look 1

First look that I'm going to share is from my makeup look on the 1st week of April. I have posted it before, you guys can check it out here.


Look 2

For this look, I wanted to do a simple glam look without eyeliner. I applied Meet in Madrid all over the lids, A Vow In Venice for lower lash line, Love in London used as eyeliner and Propose in Prague in the crease. Benefit Hoola as the transition shade.



Look 3

For this look, I wanted to incorporate some purple eyeshadow so I applied Meet in Madrid all over the lids, Honeymoon in Hollywood in the outer corner and lower lashes and to deepen up the crease I use Love in London.



Look 4

Let's be honest here, I was dumb... I forgot to write down what shades I was using here... But anyways. I think I used the bronze shade all over my lids (Court in Cannes) and in my outer corner is the Honeymoon in Hollywood. For the crease, I think I used Benefit Hoola. On my lower lashes is Meet in Madrid and I used Love in London to do some crooked wings~ LOL




Some of these looks, I actually followed from this blog. Hers are much prettier and neat lah so yeah. LOL.

These eyeshadows are very pigmented and the color pay off is just fricking amazing. Like, if I had to live with just one eyeshadow brand, it would be Sleek eyeshadow palettes. They're the bomb. Like seriously. I can't even.

Of course, you have to put on some primer for some eyeshadows just to give it more ummphh but on its own pon it's pretty rock.

My favourite shades would be: Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, Lust in LA, Propose in Prague. Well, most of them are from the top row because I think it is more wearable for me. I do not know how to use the other bold shades so if I ever did one, I will update of course. LOL.

Final thoughts: I really really really loooove this palette even though the shades are pretty bold. I know I won't use em every single fricking day but it's just pretty damn amazing. If I had to recommend one, bitch, I just can't. If you could get them all, GO GET THEM. Because they're fricking amazing.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So that is all. I hope yall find this helpful.

Thank you for reading!


.iffahs.


MOOOOAAAARRR

No comments:

Post a Comment