Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review: Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Deep Rescue Conditioning Treatment

Assalamualaikum and hello my gorgeous readers!


I have already share my thoughts on mascara, moisturizer, cleansing water, chemical exfoliant... All about the face stuff. Now onto haircare product. I think I promised a full review on it. So yeah. Let's get started!

PRODUCT INFO

Indulge your hair with this ultra-rich strengthening and reconstructing Sulfate Free, Deep Rescue Weekly Conditioning Treatment. A unique blend of Tropical Macadamia Nut Oil penetrates the hair shaft for deep hydration. Bamboo Extract corrects, strengthens and boosts shine while restoring dry, dull, damaged, frizzy hair. Improves elasticity. Seals and bonds split ends. Protects color.

How to Use: After shampooing, apply Deep Healing Weekly Conditioning Treatment generously to wet hair working through from roots to ends. Leave on for 3 to 7 minutes for maximum benefits. Rinse hair thoroughly. For best results, follow with Macadamia Oil Treatment.

For best results, try the entire Repairing Macadamia Oil™ Collection

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters Wax, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Dimethicone, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methyl Chloroisothiazolinone, Methyl, Isothiazolinone, Caramel, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

You guys would know, my holy grail hair treatment product would be the Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split End Protector Hair Mask. I posted a review like a long time ago on my previous blog. But no worries, I republished it here. Basically I love it because it's good and cheap. Haha. It was like 12 bucks for 200ml. L'Oreal punya pon lagi mehe.

I bought the 3 pack for RM39 (I think so). It retails for RM16.90 (50ml) each pack and Watson's has like special 3pack packaging for the conditioning treatments but I can't find any links related to it.

First impression: The texture was quite rich, smells wonderful. I think it's the macadamia smell but I'm not really sure what macadamia smells like but it smells yummy. After I washed my hair, hair feels a lot smoother and more terurus. Gitu.

It says here on the package that it is a weekly treatment kinda thang. Well I don't use it everyday because I don't wash my hair everyday and I actually followed the instructions. LOL. Well I don't use it everytime I wash my hair just because I think it's a lil bit pricey? LOL. But I don't really mind, it's a great product. I love how my hair feels everytime I use it. And the scent is just very calming. I wanted to try the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque but it was dang expensive (Saw it at Sasa, it was RM201!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I don't want to waste so much money on hair stuff so I think this Marc Anthony brand is more like a cheaper alternative (and great quality as well) to expensive haircare stuff? I don't know. That's my opinion at least.

The only thing that bummed me out is the packaging. The Clairol one is a jar which is super convenient and this one you have to tear the pack and use it as is. If you use it weekly like I do, sometimes the product leftover get dried up. Well, dekat tempat yang kita koyak tu je pon but still if you don't keep it properly memang habis kering lah.

See, it's dried out

Pros:
More smooth and manageable hair
Smells yummy

Cons:
Comes in a plastic pack, which is quite inconvenient
Product gets dried out if you rarely use it and don't keep it properly

Final thoughts: Overall, I do enjoy using it. Even though it's a bit pricey, I think it's pretty worth it because the product inside is fricking amazing. I would repurchase it and maybe I would get the other range as well because I really love the brand. It's pretty good. Highly recommended. Love it!

Rating: ★★


So yeah. That's it for tonight.


I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading loves <3


.iffahs.


MOOOAAAARRRRR
Marc Anthony website
Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment