Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Products That Aren't Worth The Money #1

Assalamualaikum and hello pretty people!


Hahaha. So this is like my new series I guess? I don't have that much of products that I regret buying. Most of the products I bought, I did lots of reading on em so yeah. Hardly that much. These products actually dah lama ada in my collection so... Yeah.

Let's beginnnn~~~


Please note that most of these items I've already talked about them in My Makeup Stash post. So yeah.

Let's start with the brow products. In the list: Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper, Maybelline Fashion Brow Sharp Pencil, Golden Rose Dream Eyebrow Pencil, Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel.

Basically I have explained in My Makeup Stash: Brow Products post that some of these just didn't work out for me and sucked. The Maybelline eyebrow pencils, man I don't understand them at all. Like why do they exist on this earth? They break SOOOO easily so yeah it's a waste of money. You literally only pakai half kot, other half patah and went everywhere on your goddang floor.

Next I have face products. Now face products I don't have that much. Only Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer. Uhmmm. Nope. Just nope. The consistency tho? I don't get it man. It's very kasar, ugh do not know how to explain it. It does nothing on my face so yeah. *blows raspberry*

Next is the Essence Pure Nude Makeup. It is a foundation, basically a natural kinda foundation. Kinda disappointed because it gives no coverage at all and I think I chose the wrong shade so it just... I do not like it at all. It's the same issue I have with ZA Perfect Lqiuid Foundation. Nothing on the skin but dewy as fudge. So yeah. It's a no for me.

Another face product is the Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray. Uhm... Nope. I'm not even gonna say too much about it, it just didn't work out for me. Smells freaking horrible. NOPE.

Okay eyes stuff. First I wanna talk about the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Eternal Gold. I have other 2 shades that I love but this one? I think I got a bad batch because it is so damn patchy... It's really hard to work with it. A friend of mine mentioned that some other shades are quite patchy as well but I don't know. The shade is gorgeous but it's patchy... Too bad :(

Next is the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster. I looooveeeee Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils but this shade *blows raspberry*. I mean it's gorgeous but the formula freaking sucks. It's too creamy and when I tried to blend it, it got very patchy omg I just can't. So yeah. It's a NOPE for me.

Next items are the Maybelline mascaras. I have story story in my makeup stash post. Yep, I included the Maybelline Lash Sensational because it's a miss for me. It's not easy to work with, blerghh. I don't like it. And the Maybelline False Lash, omg that's even worse. NO NO NO NO NO. No. Don't buy them. Get Maybelline Magnum Barbie lah so much better okay!

Lastly, lips. I have the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. Uhmmmm. Okay this item, Youtube made me buy it. It was so hyped up few years ago and I bought it and I freaking hate it. It's patchy, streaky blergh. NOPE.

Next lip product is the Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer in What I Believe. It was in my makeup stash post, link here. This is actually one of the first liquid lippies I've tried and I am not impressed with it at all. It is super sticky and blergh, just NOPE. Don't waste your money on it, it's stinking cheap but Nyx SMLC is SOOOO MUCH BETTER okay.

Okay next is kinda lipstick that I don't even wear but I bought it anyway? Hiashdolkjasdas. It is the Elianto Lipstick in P02. Not sure from which collection. It's too damn pink! I mean there's nothing wrong with it this is a pass because I don't really wear this kinda shade. Iuhsdfljkasdlasd stupid Pah

Next lipstick, I got this for free but I fricking hate the shade. I kinda like the shade at first then I didn't. I don't know man. Like I said, I don't wear this kinda shade. It's not in my norm. LOL. Whatever.


So yeah. I guess that's all for tonight.

Thank you for reading.

Stay gorgeous people! <3


.iffahs.


No comments:

Post a Comment