Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Empties/Products I've Used Up #21

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely people!


When in doubt, upload empties post lah!

Sorry I have been missing for couple of weeks. So much things had happened for the past months. Didn't have a great ending in 2016 but you know, life goes on. We must move on. So.

Let's begin.


Of course we're gonna start with makeup items!

It's gonna be damn short since some items I already talked about in the past. There are links to every each product. Feel free to check it out.

1. Essence Mattifying Compact Powder
Link: My Makeup Stash , Essence

Well, I talked about this powder multiple of times already. I loved it. I need to repurchase it because I personally think that since it's not super pigmented, it's a great setting powder and it's not gonna look cakey. Plus it's so damn cheap. So yeah.

GIRL, I NEED MORE

2. Cyber Colors Auto Eyebrow Pencil
Link: My Makeup Stash

I have another one in my makeup drawer but to be honest, I won't repurchase it. It breaks off sooooo easily, so nope. I already found my new love, so this one I can say bye bye already.

BYE BITCH

3. Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper
Link: My Makeup Stash

Blerghhh this one also, not gonna repurchase, N.E.V.E.R. E.V.E.R. Why would Maybelline still selling this eyebrow pencil? I will never know.

BYE BITCH

4. Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Powder
Link: My Makeup Stash , Innisfree

Not super into this powder, I feel like it's not doing anything on my skin. I have reviewed it in my makeup stash post. Go check it out.

BYE BITCH

5. Essence All Eyes on Me Mascara
Link: Review

Loved it, then hated it. It dried out so quickly and I don't see it in stores anymore. So.

BYE BITCH

6. Bourjois Air Mat Foundation
Link: Review

Already repurchased the foundation, I have like a love and hate relationship with the foundation. Some days it looked great, some days it's cakey but I'm fine... I'm fine. Always gonna repurchase this foundation because it's an affordable, medium to full coverage foundation and highly recommend this to oily peeps out there.

GIRL, I NEED MORE


7. L'Oreal Keratin Smooth Perfecting Conditioner

Gives hair salon smoothness for 72 hours. 

Contains; 
Micro-keratin technology that helps fill in micro-irregularities and polish hair fibre by fibre. 
Camelia oil extract known for its hydrating and softening property on hair.

Results: Fiber by fiber smoothening that makes hair silky and manageable with no frizz for 3 days.

It's an okay hair conditioner, I didn't see so much difference. LOL. I need a haircut... So yeah.

GUURRR, I DON'T KNOW

8. Sephora Vanilla Bubble Bath

I looooove the scent, I mean I loooooove Vanilla. Hahahha. I don't think the smell is long lasting but it's affordable so whatever. If I wanted to repurchase it, maybe I would buy the other scent they have... All of them smells yummy!

GIRL, I NEED MORE

9. Naturals by Watson's Blood Orange Body Scrub
Link: Watson's

Didn't know this scrub is the brightening kind. Tengok Watson's website baru tau.... Hahahahhahaaosdjkasld

Uhhhh not gonna purchase any body scrub from Watson's because I love the Victoria's Secret one.

BYE BITCH

***********************

So yeah. I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading!

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.


**Reference
BYE BITCH means not gonna repurchase
GUURRR, I DON'T KNOW means not sure if I'm going to repurchase it
GIRL, I NEED MORE means I like it and gonna repurchase lah ha ha ha

2 comments: