Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sample Sunday #3

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people.



I am back with uhm yeah, reviewing stuff? LOL. I'm sorry, yeah I know I am apologizing for so many times now for being away. It has been a hectic month, etc so yeah.

So I have been using some samples I received like last year LOL, I just need to clear my drawer and all. So yeah let'ssssssss


1. Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation
Link: Dior, Makeup Alley


A precursor in the art of natural, Dior innovates and broadens its nude makeup expertise with Diorskin Nude Air: a weightless, ultra-fluid serum as light and beneficial as a breath of fresh air, for an enhanced complexion with sheer correction. Like after a day in the great outdoors, the complexion has all the fresh, radiant beauty of a natural healthy glow. 

Weightless velvety freshness

I was lucky enough to get a sample size of this Dior foundation. You know I don't really buy high end, luxury products because I'm a stinking cheapskate.

Safe to say that I am willing to rob a bank to buy this fricking foundation. Like what? Why? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DIOR? I have never felt this before with other foundations... WHY DIOR? WHY YA GOTTA BE SO GOOD?

So this foundation is a lightweight, almost matte, light to medium coverage foundation. What makes it so good? I don't know man, I mean I don't really wore it for a long time but holy crap I loved it. I loved how it feels on the skin, didn't feel like wearing anything, uhhhh I LOVE IT. But uhm yea ya know if I buy the full size I might write a full review on it and let you guys what I thought about it so yeah~ Certainly will purchase the full size if I'm willing to spend RM200+ for a fricking foundation so yeah. Wish me luck ya guys.

My rating: 4/5

2. Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Repair Cream
Link: Paula's Choice, Worthee Cosmetics

Concentrated anti-aging moisturizing cream infused with skin-restoring ingredients to significantly improve skin’s texture, smoothness, and hydration, renewing a beautiful youthful and healthy glow.

- Anti-Aging, Wrinkles
- Dry/Very Dry Skin
- Promotes a firmer-looking, younger complexion
- Retinol is an anti-aging superstar ingredient
- Rich ultra-creamy formula
- Use as the last step in any evening routine

So it says here it's a rich cream, but to be honest it's not that rich. I mean, yea it's quite moisturizing but I felt the need to put some extra face oil after I applied this cream. Well maybe it's because I am so used with face oil and I literally cannot live without them so yeah. I'm not sure this cream ever did anything on my skin, I didn't see any changes but logik lah jugak sebab sample size je kan. Kalau nak tengok muka transform jadi Beyonce tu kena pakai the full size kot.

I can't really say if I like it or not but it's average I guess? Since the amount I used wasn't that much kan? So I don't know. It didn't break me out tho. So that's good.

My rating: 3/5

3. Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer
Link: Website, Makeup Alley, Sephora Malaysia

Prep skin for your makeup routine with Step 1 Skin Equalizers, and address your skin concerns with this innovative makeup primer. Perfect for balancing skin and achieving an ideal makeup result, it’s lightweight and creamy, leaving a more evenly-toned appearance, and increases foundation's hold. This primer for all skintones leaves makeup looking fresh for hours while it hydrates, firms, and smooths the look of the skin.

Benefits
- Hydrating Primer preps normal skin and restores balance

Step 1 Skin Equalizer is available in 10 formulas to target every texture and tone concern

So the other day, the Sephora SA gave me this little sample. I'm not really a fan of any hydrating primer since I have oily combination skin. But... uhm... Holy. Mother. I actually liked this primer. It felt smooth on the skin without the silicone-y feel ya know? My skin loved it but my face got super oily few hours after that. I'm planning to buy the smoothing primer but... Uhm... Yeah we'll see. This damn thing is so asspensive!

My rating: 4/5

4. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream



Sorry I can't find any info.

So my friend went to Korea and she gave me the sample of this cream and holy crap. I loved it! I'm not sure where you can find this brand, aku rasa Hermo and Althea tapi yang Good Cera ni macam takde. Anyways, I feel like this cream is suitable for night time. It's really moisturizing but it's not thick and creamy ya know? I don't know man I like this where to find one T_T

My rating: 4/5

5. Antipodes Organic Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream
Link: Gemfive


Antipodes Rejoice Light Day Cream combines organic ingredients of manuka and avocado oil, with macadamia and jojoba to balance and moisturize. Manuka flower oil has antibacterial, healing and protective properties to benefit the skin and the extraordinary collagen boosting powers of avocado oil soften and regenerate. This fabulous day cream boasts joyful fragrances of sweet almond and vanilla pod. Organic manuka flower oil assists healing, avocado oil boosts collagen production and sweet almond oil and vanilla fragrances create joy.

Benefits:
- Enhances the skin's natural hydration levels
- Supports skin regeneration process
- Natural extracts of fragrant sweet almond
- Leaves skin nicely balanced and smooth

Key Ingredients:
- Manuka flower oil heals, acts as an anti-wrinkle agent and has antibacterial prowess
- Avocado oil provides moisturising nutrients to the skin

So uhm... The first time I used this, I was like, kenapa macam bau air liur basi lingering on my face nih... Rupanya moisturizer ni......... Yea it smelled bad... But it was okay, it was moisturizing but it wasn't too heavy on my skin. But the scent... Hohoho holy shit, it was baaaad.

My rating: 2.5/5

6. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC Cream

I'm sorry I can't find any info online.

Anyways, it was okay. Biasalah CC cream, dewy, gives a bit of coverage. I think this one was a bit too light for me. Since it is dewy, after few hours je terus looked like a fricking discoball. But I noticed the next day, I got like breakouts so I guess I won't buy the full size anyway. LOL

My rating: 1/5



So yeah.

I think that is all for tonight.

Thank you for reading.

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment