Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Empties/Products I've Used Up #23

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people.


So I have mentioned in previous empties post, I wanted to share makeup and skincare items that I am throwing away because they're old and stuff so yeah. Let's start.


I'm just gonna write a very simple stuff about it coz I'm lazy af.

1. Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Link: Review

I'm moving on, I rarely use this and I wanted to give this to my sister tapi dia pon taknak. Hahahaha. Mula-mula okay lah, still ada pigmentation. Bila dah simpan lama sangat, dia jadi keraih lepas tu macam useless je kan aku nak simpan so yeah. THROWIN IT OUT and won't purchase any Maybelline eyeshadow palettes anymore.

2. Nyx Wonder Pencil

These pencils has been in my drawer for so long now, belum go rancid pon but I'm just throwing them away because they're old... Whatever. Uhmm not gonna repurchase because I don't really like concealer pencils, so yeah.

3. Nyx Concealer In A Jar

Didn't like it to cover blemishes and whatnot but I liked using it as an eyeshadow base but this one is just damn old so buh-bye.

4. Sleek Pressed Powder Translucent

Thought I bought a fricking translucent powder but I was damn wrong. Too dark to be translucent. Sleek, are you fricking kidding me?

5. ZA Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation
Link: Review

I posted a review in end of 2015, wow it has been that long huh? So yeah, I said few bad words in there but I changed it already. LOL. Useless piece of crap. Don't buy this shit.

6. Sephora Prep & Perfect; Pore & Fine Line Filler

I liked this primer, I actually liked it more than my Benefit Porefessional and yeah it's a fricking dupe. So... Yeah. Still has a bit of product but it's quite old so buh-bye.

7. Acne fighting gel

NuTeen Acne Away Gel
Enzoxid 5
T3 Pimple Gel +

Goodbye all of ya. I don't need you guys anymore.

BTW, if I had any breakouts I would just dab my BHA exfoliant and poof, less bumpy next day.

8. Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer
Link: Review

Posted a review a while ago. Uhm yeah it was okay but I don't like liquid/cream blushes so... Whatever.

9. Makeup Revolution Eye Primer

Hardly use this but it has a nice shiny-ness? LOL IDK man. Whatever.

10. Lorac Eye Primer

Again, hardly use this primer... So... No comment sis.

11. Elf Eye Primer

It was okay, but it didnt cover my lids like concealer does. So... Bye.

12. Nyx Jumbo Lip Pencil

Cannot remember what shade lah, I just bought this like last year and it already went rancid HOW DARE YOU so buh-bye

13. Mario Badescu Temporary Lifting Mask
Link: Review

Loved this mask, memang betul-betul nampak lifted. But it smells fricking horrible and sebab dah lama sangat tak pakai dia dried out but it's okay. At least it dried after a year or so. Kalau less than a year macam boleh mengamuk jugak lah.

14. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (sample)
Link: Innisfree

Received this as a welcome gift. I don't like this at all, I prefer the mousse mask. So buh-bye

15. Vaseline Intensive Care

This has been in my vanity since forever, getting rid of this because it's getting old and runny, I don't know man. BYE

16. Sivanna Colors Baked Blush

*blowing raspberry*


So yeah.

That is all for tonight.

Thank you for reading this stupid post.

Hahahahaha

BYE


.iffahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment