Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Review: Maybelline Micellar Cleansing Wipes

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people!


Okay guys first of all, I know last week I said I wanted to update twice but I was so busy and I kinda forgot so I'm making up to you guys okay? Please don't be mad. LOL

I feel like I need to tell you guys about this new Maybelline makeup wipes. I'm not sure if it's new, maybe it has been around for couple of months tapi biasa lah aku kan slowpoke sikit. I don't visit drugstore so often now. Sis busy. Tah lah aku pon taktau aku busy buat apa ahsduijaksd

Anyways, let's start!


PRODUCT INFO

Clean express makeup remover towelettes quickly break up stubborn makeup in one swipe. Clean and refresh without harsh rubbing or greasy residue. The oil-free formula with moringa seed extract, nature's purifier, clears everyday impurities. Conditioning agents leave skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Oil-free, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, and suitable for sensitive skin. Contains salicylic acid & minerals to efficiently cleanse and remove make-up.  Enriched with Micelles, it captures and lifts away residue from face, eyes and lips like magnet.

- Suitable for face and eye usage
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist and opthalmotologically tested
- Fragrance free

Usage
Open the adhesive, remove a wipe and gently cleanse your face. No rinse is needed. Close the adhesive flap immediately to prevent the wipes from drying out.

Result
The makeup is removed immediately, skin is liberated from the impurities, skin is visibly purified.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-7 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Poloxamer 184, Poloxamer 124, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylene Glycol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Litchi Chinensis Extract/Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin. F.I.L. D50842/2

REVIEW

I saw this at Watson's and without even thinking at all, I just fricking grabbed it. I wanna know if it's worth the money or it's fricking trash. Hey, I didn't expected too much for the Cleansing Water, but it turned out awesome so I felt the need to try the wipes.

The Simple Cleansing Wipes has been my favourite makeup wipes for so long and I just can't use other brands. Some brands irritated my eyes/skin so bad and the Simple Wipes are so delicate and gentle. Ahhh love it. I don't think any brand can top it ya know?

So it's not like any other wipes that I've tried. Usually they are just plain soaked wipes but the Maybelline wipes has texture on them so it's like easier to use and it can get into almost any crevices and whatnot. The wetness is not too wet, not too dry. Just nice. It won't spill it in your bags.


Textured wipe


Let me show you guys how it works on me

Me full face of makeup


Two-faced Pah

As you can see, I still have a bit of mascara/eyeliner left but that's normal because for eyes I usually use an oil-based remover because it is more effective. For water-based mascara, it removes them pretty well. I only use makeup wipes when I want to go pray or when I have very minimal makeup on muh face ya know? Surprisingly, it didn't irritate my eyes at all and I fell in love with it after using it twice!

The Maybelline wipes retails at RM15.90 which is cheaper than the Simple wipes. I might just buy the Maybelline ones instead of Simple because it's a lot cheaper and works as well as the Simple ones.

Pros
Very effective in removing makeup
Safe to use around the eye area
Cheaper than the Simple wipes

Cons
Not effective on waterproof mascara

Final thoughts: I really love this Maybelline wipes. It's not crap that's for sure. Definitely gonna repurchase. Noice.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So yeah. That's a short one. Hope you'll find it helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading!

Stay gorgeous <3

.iffahs.

MOOOOAAAARRRR
Watson's Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment