Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

Assalamualaikum ladies! And gents. LOL.


I feel like I need to post this review real quick because I have been using this product for quite few months now. So yeah. LOL. So let's get into it~

PRODUCT INFO

What is it?: Prone to blemishes, blackheads and oily skin? Tea tree is nature’s alternative to harsh ingredients. The Tea Tree range boasts a triple blend of natural active ingredients — Community Trade tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil. They work together to keep skin clear by helping to prevent blemishes and blackheads, and controlling excess oil. Say hello to clear complexion with this lightweight, soothing gel-crème that sinks into the skin with all that mighty Tea Tree power.

Tips & Tricks: Apply the lotion to a cleansed and toned face and neck before bed, to work overnight whilst you sleep. Beat those blemishes by pairing this with the other amazing picks from the entire Tea Tree range. You can start with a cleanse using the Tea Tree Oil & Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser or Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes. Then follow up with the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner and finish off with the Tea Tree Blemish Gel.

Made especially for: Blemished skin


INGREDIENTS

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Propanediol (Viscosity Modifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Polyisobutene (Binder), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Titanium Dioxide (Sunscreen), Phytosphingosine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Limonene (Natural Additive), Citral (Natural Additive), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant)

REVIEW

I don't really know about this product actually, I bought it online. It was on sale, for like 10% only. (not worth it, had to pay delivery fee hahah -_-). I wanted to try something with tea tree in them, so yeah. Packaging quite okay, as you pump, it goes up and up and up, so I think we won't waste any product inside the bottle. It is RM65 after GST, and of course I bought it before GST. LOL. This bottle has 30ml of product. This product has quite a number of good reviews, so I don't feel hesitate to buy this because I know, it will work on some people.

I don't think this product is working for me. I don't see any difference. Plus it's not that moisturizing, so I have to apply heavy moisturizer after I apply this stuff. For the first few months I use this, I am pretty sure I didn't have any breakouts. Then after that, I don't know why I noticed I got breakouts after apply this stuff.

Conclusion, I am disappointed with this product. It's kinda pricey, not even moisturizing (if they mentioned there "night lotion" of course I will think it's moisturizing but it's not!). Oh and my face got that tingly sensation after applied it. I kinda like it. But I am very disappointed in it. Would not really recommend this one, I think other products are better and worth the money than this one. So yeah.

Rating: ★☆☆☆☆


Thanks. Bye.



-iffahs


More info:

No comments:

Post a Comment