Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Review: Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner

Assalamualaikum and hello you guys !


Okay, I gotta admit I'm pretty late to jump on this bandwagon. I actually received an email from Nuffnang to post a review on this and get free stuff, but I was too lazy to go to their office and stuff. So yeah. Now, I am writing this post. LOL.

PRODUCT INFO

In-Shower Nourishing Body Lotion helps revolutionize the daily skincare routine and transforms body care with a different take on moisturizing.

- Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower
- Moisturizes instantly with not sticky feel
- Leave skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized for 24hr+
NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion has received the Good Housekeeping Seal

HOW IT WORKS: The patent pending formula absorbs into wet skin in seconds and provides 24hr+ of moisturization.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

REVIEW

I bought this like long ago, when it was still new. TV ads pon fresh lagi. I bought for the dull skin (white bottle) and honestly after trying that one, I fricking hate it. Though it still moisturizes my skin and I don't really have to put any effort to put on any lotion after got out of shower, I fricking hate how my skin feels after using that. So I ignored it, I just put it in my basket and I haven't really use it. Only use it as "shaving cream" and for that it works wonderfully. So after a few months, I went to Guardian and I kinda want to try other ones, as that one didn't really work for me. I bought the dry skin one (blue bottle). I used it and immediately fell in love with it. Because of the smell and everything about it is just so effin awesome. My skin feels smooth and awesome ahhh, LOVE IT. But I stopped using the blue one because I wanna used up the white one. So yeah. It will be featured in my empties post... Soon. Not sure when it will be up. But it is in progress. LOL.

I don't think I have to explain how to use this right? It's self-explanatory... Obviously it's like hair conditioner but for your skin... So yeah. 

Aku beli 400ml bottle sbb ada sale, RM18.88 (still tengah sale dkt Guardian!). Kalau tak, RM24.30... kehkeh. Kalau nak try kecik punya pon boleh. Ada 50ml (RM2.88), 100ml (RM6.30) and 200ml (RM17.90).

They both have the same consistency, it is yucky after you wash them off but after you dry yourself and whatnot, oh my lord. My skin feels sooooo amazing. Wangi plak tu. The blue one lah, white one bau dia macam tak berapa nak best. Macam typical Nivea smells like. I don't really like it. Hehe. It is very very lazy ass friendly of course. I just don't really have the time to slather on lotions after shower so I use this instead and it is amazing. Wow I have been repeating that word so much. LOL. It is goddang amazing. Sometimes I do apply lotions afterwards, omg felt like I have brand new skin, so soft... Like a baby's bum... You guys, lazy asses should really try this Nivea in shower skin conditioner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT and will repurchase like many many many bottles! LOL (let's hope they don't discontinue this products or else I'm gonna go crazy!)

I'm not really sure if it's long-lasting (as they claimed, 24hrs++ of moisturization) but I'm sure my legs still feel moisturized after a long day. I always wash my hands and feet so lotions will always get washed off. Hoho.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So that's it guys. I hope this helps you (lazy ass people out there). Don't let your skin go dry okay. You'll look dull and wrinkly and old. YES. OLD. Huhidaufkasdjsadla bye!


-iffahs


More info:

No comments:

Post a Comment