Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Marc Anthony True Professional bye.bye.Frizz™ Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream

Assalamualaikum and hello pretty people? It's getting too repetitive now but hey whatever


This post was supposed to be up on Sunday but I forgot about it... I'm sorry. I am getting older. Pssshhhhh.

So yeah. Uhm, I rarely share hair stuff like obvi, I'm wearing hijab, duh. Hahahaha. But lately my hair is growing longer and it's just too much work to deal with and nak tunggu air dry pon punya lah berjam-jam I decided to invest in a good hair dryer. Kalau dah ada hair dryer, haruslah ada blow dry cream. So yeah. Let's story story more below ok.

PRODUCT INFO

Get a perfectly smooth blowout with this dual purpose Blow Dry Cream. It can be used on straight or curly hair for a fool-proof sleek finish blowout, or on curls for defined scrunching and diffusing. 

K-Silk Complex creates a ‘protein shield’ on the cuticle to absorb damage caused by external factors (styling, hot tools, UV rays, etc.) leaving your own hair intact and stress-free. Smoothes frizzy hair, locks in moisture and adds shine. Blocks humidity for ultimate frizz-control.

Transforms curly or straight frizzy hair into soft, smooth, frizz-free styles with shine

- Sulfate Free
- Creates a Protein Shield
- Smooths Frizzy Hair

Create a straight, sleek finish or soft, defined, frizz-free curls. Formulated with K-Silk Complex to smooth frizz, lock in moisture and add shine. Blocks humidity.

How to Use
Apply evenly to damp hair from roots to ends. For curly looks: scrunch and allow to dry naturally or diffuse. For straight looks: blow dry as usual.

Try the full bye.bye.Frizz™ collection for long lasting frizz control from wash to style.

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Lipid, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Citric Acid

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard


REVIEW

Penat jugak carik online what's the best blow dry spray or cream so aku pergi jelah Guardian and Watson's. FYI, Watson's lagi banyak jenis hair care product. Heh. Not sponsored ok sis. Nak pergi salon malas nanti banyak benda pulak dia suruh beli aiosdklasjd.

So uhm my hair is basically frizzy and it is so wild. I have a lot of hair... Kalau nak cuci rambut memang kena ada tenaga. Kalau balik kerja nak cuci rambut memang tak lah. Hiasjhdkask. THEY'RE TOO MANY I CAN'T EVEN. I did straightening treatment like 7 months ago and now my real hair already coming out and I haven't had haircut for 7 months so yeah it is a fricking mess. Like I said, it was too much so I decided to buy a hair dryer and I need a good blow dry cream/spray.

So I found this baby in Watson's, it was about RM53.90 and it was on sale, not much lah like 10% only but I was like what the heck. Try jelah. For me it is a bit pricey but for 140ml tube, it is kinda worth it? You get pretty decent amount for what you pay, so yeah berbaloi lah.


Texture: Feels like your everyday conditioner but kinda creamy and a bit heavy

First time I applied it, I actually put too much product. So my hair feels a bit heavy, like too much conditioning goin' on on my head ya know. Then I blow dry my hair, oh my damn. My hair feels so smooth and soft ahhhh! It is manageable for the first time... Of the year because I have not had a haircut blabla so yeah. It was pretty fricking awesome. 

As someone who never ever uses hairdryer with a blow dry cream, I was actually amazed by how those two products work with each other. Now I understand the struggle of keeping your hair together. LOL. 

I'm not sure if I ever talk about the Eva NYC Mane Tamer Leave in Cream, I bought the travel size bottle from Mysale and I love that hair cream. It wasn't like any other and I loooove their dry shampoo and unfortunately they cannot air ship aerosol cans. Ughhh so sad. Anyways, the texture of the Mane Tamer and this Bye Bye Frizz are actually almost the same. It's thick, creamy and feels soft on the hands, "dimethicone-y". 


Pros: "Smooths Frizzy Hair" - UHM YASSS, hair feels so soft and smoother after blow dry

Cons: Contains mineral oil and few preservatives. :(


Final thoughts: I can't say it enough, I love it. I know it has like few ingredients that I am trying to avoid but it's just too damn good... I can't... Man. I might repurchase this in the future. It's so goood! I would really love to try their shampoo and conditioner as well and I might post reviews on them too. LOL. Highly recommend if you have fine hair and no volume.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So yeah. I guess that's all for tonight. I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading. XOXO


-iffahs

MOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment