Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Review: Nutox Cleansing Oil

Assalamualaikum and hello my Pah people. Yoooooooo


It's #reviewsweek ? Uhm yeah coz I don't have any idea what to write... So yeah.

Pfffft. Okay. I posted All About Nutox a while ago and I just shared what were my thoughts on some product briefly and I feel like I need to do a full review on it. So yeah. Let's just go right at it okay LOL


PRODUCT INFO

Nutox Cleansing Oil is a deep cleanser that dissolves makeup, clears pore-clogging impurities and white heads instantly without stripping away skin’s moisture. Infused with Sweet Almond and Grapefruit oils, it cleanses and refreshes skin, while its Bird’s Nest’s extract protects skin from visible signs of aging.

Direction for Use: Lather up and massage in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly. Use morning and night.


INGREDIENTS

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-30 Sorbitan Tetraoleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Bacillus Ferment, Totarol, Hydrolyzed Swiftlet Nest Extract, Bisabolol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

This is actually my second purchase of cleansing oils. The first one was the Biore Cleansing Oil. It's in my empties post here and in my skincare routine cleansers here. The Nutox Cleansing Oil came out like in August 2015 if I'm not mistaken. It was quite new at that time and I actually didn't want to buy it just because it's a cleansing oil. At that time I was already obsessed with cleansing water so yeah. LOL. But I heard few good reviews on this Nutox one so I decided, why the heck not. It was pretty pricey and Watson's didn't offer any discounts for new item so yeah that sucked balls. But I bought it anyway. LOL.

If I'm not mistaken the Biore one you have to use it on dry face but for this one, you can actually use it on a wet face. To be fricking honest, I don't really follow directions, coz I'm a mothereffin rebel (HAYYYY).

The texture is quite watery compared to the Biore Cleansing Oil. The Biore one has thicker consistency so maybe that's why you need to use it with dry face? I don't know. LOL. But yeah, this one is watery and it has a very light scent, I think it was a grapefruit scent but very light. Nutox products has the same kinda scent but this one did not.

So does it remove makeup instantly? Face makeup, yes. Eye makeup, no. I don't use this only for my eyes because I feel like if I only use this one, my mascara will get super flakey and get into my eyes, it was really unpleasant. So I use any cleansing water first just to get them all melty and stuff.

Does it leave a film after you wash it the oil off? A bit. Well, it's cleansing oil. But it didn't actually leave a film, it's just like a moisturizing film. Well not film. Feels good on the skin, it's not that oily and as an oily skin peep, I can get away without washing it off with another cleanser. In fact, I don't have to put moisturizer after washing it off. It's really moisturizing.


Greasy, disgusting looking face LOL

I was wearing mascara and I didn't wash it off with another cleanser before using the Nutox Cleansing Oil and as you can see below, it took off all of my mascara. The process wasn't a bitch either so yeah. Very goodz, very goodz.


Clean face tadaaaaa

Final thoughts: This is a great product and the ingredients are mostly good for your skin. So yeah. I highly recommend this. It doesn't feel oily after you use it, it's fricking awesome. I would say, I would repurchase this product in the future if I don't find any other like it. I just want to explore more cleansing oils out there. So yeah, it is a great product.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So yeah. That's all for tonight. I hope you guys find this helpful.

Thank you for reading yall.

-iffahs


MOOOOAAAARRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment