Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Makeup Look of the Week (4th week of April 2016)

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely readers!


So tonight I wanna share my look from the other night? LOL. Aku pon taktau nak panggil dia apa tapi dia ala ala halo eyes gituuuu. Pfffft. So yeah. Let's get started!


I was inspired by a photo online and she was rocking this halo eyes. I don't do halo eyes that often, I don't know why. LOL. My blending skills suck so I don't do that. LOL. But I really wanted to try new look so yeah.

For this look I am using the Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless. I think I forgot to post a review on this palette. Well, mati gak lah kalau nak buat review. Kena test semua shade kot. Hahahhahaha. Nantilah kalau ada masa aku buat. Kalau takde, faham-faham jela.

Sorry if the pictures quality suck. It was night time... The lighting was just horrible.

Anyways, let's just get on it.

Swatches of the eyeshadows that I'm using for this look

Step 1: Prime your halo section ? Stuff ? I don't know. I use the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha to prime my outer corner and inner corner. Just let the middle part bare lah gitu.


Step 2: I apply "Tarnish" on the primed side and after that I blend it in my crease using the shade "Raw".




Step 3: Prime the bare part with Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I use white based because... I don't know. I should've use pink base but... Whatever.


Step 4: On the middle part, I apply "Highlite" at first but then I don't want it to be like so white ya know? So I packed on "Angel" on top of "Highlite".



Step 5: I took the shade "Smudge" for my lower lash line. To deepen up the halo part, I use the shade "Night". Then I put "Highlite" in my inner corner just to give it more ummppphh. But I don't really like it... But what to do leh dah letak dah pon



Belum blend kening lagi.........................



Step 6: I wanted the middle part nampak lagi umpphhh so I put on "Golden Night" on top of it and it was just so prettyyyy! After all of that, I'm pretty much done. I tightlined and waterlined my lashes, apply few coats and mascara and that's it! Oh and don't forget to blend blend lah nanti takde lah harsh line apa kebenda semua tu.





Finished look. Tadaaaa!

So yeah. It wasn't that hard to do this look but you just got to rajin blending and whatnot. Aku malas, so nampaklah tak kemas hahahah! Of course you guys can do better than me kan. Hohoh


Products used

L'Oreal Smoothing Primer
Bourjois Air Mat Foundation - 03
Collection Concealer - Cool Medium 2
Wet n Wild Pressed Powder - Medium
Mac MSF Natural - Light Plus
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
The Balm Bahama Mama
Sephora Colorful Blush - Shame on You
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Flawless
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk, Iced Mocha (as primers)
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist - Don't Let Me Brow'n
Maybelline Eye Studio 2in1 Shadow Liner
Essence Plump No Clump
Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Golden Rose Dream Lips Lipliner - 523
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick - 30



.iffahs.

Instagram link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEdx5jXH3aV/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEdjxWEn3eN/

No comments:

Post a Comment