Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful readers!


Eheeee. Last kopek of my Review month. I'm sorry I couldn't post twice this week. Nak raya ni macam-macam hal pulak. Korang dah beli baju raya ke belum? Aku tunggu gaji. Hahahaaisdhjkasd.

On a serious note, I really do hope you guys find all of the reviews helpful... Okay.

So tonight I wanna share my thought's on this Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil. I have it for a while and I haven't had the chance to use it because I am using up my Nutox Cleansing Oil. This is a third cleansing oil that I'm trying. I prefer cleansing water of course but that's totally a different story. LOL. So yeah. Let's get started!~~~

PRODUCT INFO

Formulated with high purity Olive Oil to deep clean and gently remove dirt, excessive oil and stubborn makeup instantly.

• High cleansing ability even for water-proof mascara.
• Gentle to your delicate eye area and eye lashes.
• Enhanced with Super Hyaluronic Acid to intensely hydrate and maintain skin's moisture balance leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
• It is water-soluble, does not leave unpleasant greasy feeling.
• Skin pH balance. Low irritation.
• Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.

Keep your hands and face dry. Pump sufficient cleansing oil onto your palm and gently massage onto your face and eye area. Wet face to emulsify cleansing oil. Rince thoroughly with water.

INGREDIENTS

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbeth-30, Tetraisostearate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, BHT, Simmonsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

So I've had this since February and I didn't have a chance to fully use it because I still haven't used up my Nutox Cleansing Oil. But I really wanted to give this a try because Hada Labo is kind of a good brand. So yeah.

First impression: Scent's a bit mehhh, easy to wash it off (water-soluble oil), a bit dry after I wiped my face with towel.

To be honest, I stopped using it because I cannot brain the smell of this oil. It's just blerghhh. It's not that horrible but it wasn't pleasant at all. And at that time, I felt my skin got so dry so I stopped using it for a while. Then I don't know what was going thru my mind, I decided to give it one more time because as I've told you, I've had this bottle since February and it's June already.

So I tried to wash my face while my face being so oily and whatnot just to see whether it cleans off the oil or not because when I'm using the Nutox Cleansing Oil on my oily face, it didn't do any good. My face still felt oily like it's not clean at all but when I used the Hada Labo one, it actually stripped off my oil! IN A GOOD WAY! How cool is that?! I never thought using oil with oily face really works! It felt so smooth and clean after!

Then I tried with my regular makeup routine with a non-waterproof mascara and it just melted. I just massage it on my face with no water and I add a bit of water bit by bit until my makeup is gone. The process was pretty soothing, it's like you're doing a facial on yourself. Ahhh that feeling.

Then of course I have to try to remove waterproof mascara. It almost got all of it but it left residues under my eyes so after I use the cleansing oil, I used the Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover to make sure I removed them all. Maybe I should remove the waterproof mascara first then baru pakai the cleansing oil. But like I said, it almost, ALMOST removed all of the mascara.

Pros
Cleans off oily face without leaving oily residue
Water-soluble

Cons
Weird oil scent

Final thoughts: I really enjoy using this cleansing oil. It is on the "more than average" price (RRP: RM52.90) but Hada Labo brand is a great skincare brand. If I were to compare it with the Nutox Cleansing Oil, I actually prefer this Hada Labo one just because it is more water-soluble than the Nutox one. Yes, smells a bit off but I really like it. I would totally recommend you guys to get the Hada Labo one instead of the Nutox one. Hada Labo has two cleansing oils, one is Light and another one is the one I'm using. Yes go get em and try em!

Rating: ★★

So that's all for tonight. I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading! <3

.iffahs.


MOOOAAAARRRRR
Watson's
Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment