Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tag: 50 Questions You've Never Been Asked

Assalamualaikum and hello hello my gorgeous pretty readers!


So I actually do not know what to update tonight and since I uploaded the Too Faced Better Than Sex review on Tuesday, I must upload one on Thursday coz that's just how I roll.

It's a random qusstions tag, I tag yall. Nak buat, buat lah. Hehehe

Okay

1. What's your favorite candle scent?

I used to have the Bath & Body Works one, oh my god, I don't know. I love em all.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

Ugh... This is hard but Kate McKinnon maybe? She's funny as f.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

Uhhh I'm gonna go with Jack Black. Well, I love funny people. LOL

4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?

Well... I was planning maybe 24-25... But I got married at 27.

5. Do you know a hoarder?

Yes. Me? HAHAHAHA

6. Can you do a split?

Uh no. Koyak woi koyak

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

I don't know. When I was small lah

8. How many oceans have you swam in?

Huh not that many

9. How many countries have you been to?

Singapore. One. Uno. Satu. Hahahoaisdjklasd kalau kira Johor dua lah

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?

Nope but my cousin(s) married to one.

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?

Like I have mentioned so many times before, Khadijah. Duh. Hahaha. It's Katy's name. Hahahahahah

12. What would you name your son if you had one?

Ni tak fikir lagi.

13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?

Test? Huh... 0-10 lah kot.

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?

I used to love Power Rangers, Doraemon (duh)... Lagi apa? Ultraman? Haha

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

It was Thursday... Probably baju sekolah or baju tidur.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

No. #lazyass

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

Well, I watch so many American series...

18. Did your mother go to college?

Yes

19. Are your grandparents still married?

I don't really know how to answer this since I only have grandmas on both side. So yeah.
(Grandpas passed away)

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?

I wish.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?

Duh?

22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?

Genting Highlands. LOL

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

Swedish. Yes, I am obsessed with anything Swedish. LOL

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?

Both.

25. Is your father bald?

No, but my husband, yes

26. Do you know triplets?

Fortunately no. Scary kot taktau beza mana satu ahsidkjasd

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

Both pon noice

28. Have you ever had Indian food?

Of course

29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?

Domino's Pizza

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?

No

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?

I wish

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

Starts with H maybe I don't know

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?

Pah-wer

34. Who's your favorite person in the world?

My husband <3 , favourite animal = Katy he he he

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

Suburbs

36. Can you whistle?

Yes

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

No

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Of course. Gila ke. Hangry nanti

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

No

40. What medical conditions do you have?

Rabun LOL not that teruk pon but still.... KKK

41. How many times have you been to the hospital?

So many times

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

Yes

43. Where do you buy your jeans?

Dorothy Perkins - affordable and high quality

44. What's the last compliment you got?

Malas nak fikir... Banyak sangat #lulz

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

Sometimes

46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

Uhmmm now, green tea. But I love peppermint tea as well. Well I love tea in general

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

I don't know. I don't wear shoes.

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?

Bad Religion. Suh dpa blajaq main gitar ngan drums

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?

Uh

50. Why do you have a blog?

Suka hati aku lah?



So yeah. That is all for tonight. LOL.

Feel free to do them as well.

Ok.

Thanks for reading


.iffahs.



No comments:

Post a Comment