Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people!


Wow so I did a poll on Twitter and most of my followers voted for this Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution. As you all know, Bioderma is already available at Guardian but I am a cheapo so I don't really wanna but it because I'm scared I'm gonna love it. Well you know me. And then suddenly I saw it at Watson's and I'm like shocked la konon-konon and then ada offer pulak tu so I'm like, okay Pah for the sake of your blog, you should really try this mofo.

Apologies for not updating for a week. If you have been following me on social media, you would know. I was in grieving mode, my cat Katy is missing until now. It was a sad week, I'm still sad but I don't want to be sad 24/7 ya know?

So here I am. Let's begin.

PRODUCT INFO

A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.

Combines performance and very high tolerance
Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
Soothes and clears up irritated skin
Produces a feeling of instant freshness
Non-rinse

Fragrance-free formula
Alcohol-free
Paraben-free
Hypoallergenic

BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
- Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.

RRP
100ml - RM46 (RM0.46/ml)
250ml - RM81 (RM0.32/ml)
500ml - RM116 (RM0.23/ml)

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

Now, first of all. This Bioderma micellar water is expensive as F. Like why??? I don't get it. So Bioderma is a French brand, don't know why it's expensive but whatever. Hahaha.

I can only afford the small bottle, which is the 100ml. Well of course I can afford the big bottle but what if my skin had some bad reactions after using it? I don't wanna waste my money??? Even the small bottle costs about RM46 and I bought it when it was on sale for 30 something but still... Expensive as F.

Okay, I'm not gonna talk about the price anymore since I got that out of the way. Hahahha

My penumbok is already cute, this bottle 10x cuter

I'm using it frequently just to share what are my thoughts on it. Already used up like half of the bottle, but it's a small bottle and since it's quite small I literally brought it everywhere. It's super convenient and the bottle is so cute, macam nak makan je.

So the consistency is very watery (duh) and after I removed everything on my face, it does not leave any residue. I also tried using it twice, just to make sure it removes everything in 1 go and on the second attempt, the cotton was quite clean. It has a bit of product left of course but it basically removes everything on my face and I don't have to cleanse my face afterwards. Except if it was night time then I do like triple cleanse? LOL. Cleansing water > cleansing oil > cleanser. That's just my way if I applied heavy makeup in the daytime.

Of course I tried using it to remove my waterproof makeup but it's not like super effective, like I mentioned before I prefer to just use any oil-based makeup remover to remove waterproof makeup. It didn't really irritate my eyes but I can feel if I put on too many product, it surely is gonna burn my eyes out.

I also noticed that this Bioderma micellar water is a bit drying on my skin. I'm not sure if any of the ingredients ada alcohol but it's quite drying but it's not like sucking all moisture and all it's just doesn't feel moisturizing like the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (duh lotion duh but its still water duh) ya know?

Sorry bermuka-muka pulak

To be completely honest with you guys, it's not as great as what other people might think it is. For me, it's just a cleansing water. I mean it did removed my makeup quite effectively but there are sooooo many other cleansing water that just works as well as this Bioderma, or maybe even better.

Pros:
Removes makeup effectively

Cons:
Not effective in removing waterproof makeup
Expensive as fxck

Final thoughts: Uhmm ya know what I'm gonna say right? Hahaha. Look, I don't hate it I just hate the fricking price. If I'm being honest here, I prefer the Bifesta one just because it didn't dried out my skin afterwards. Some bloggers mentioned that the Garnier Cleansing Water is a dupe but hey all cleansing waters are the same in my opinion. I mean not all the same la you know what I mean lah. I'm not gonna repurchase because I love trying out different cleansing waters, I never repurchase one just because I already had too many now. LOL. But in case you guys wondering what it's like, I'd say skip it. The price is just not worth it. So pricey leh.

Rating: ★★★☆☆


So yeah. I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading.

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.


MOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR
Bioderma
Beautypedia Review
Makeup Alley Review
Guardian - 100ml, 500ml
Watson's - 100ml, 250ml, 500ml

1 comment: