Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Review: Paula's Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people!


So. Hehe. Yess berjaya post review 2 kali this week! Yahoooo! I have been using this Paula's Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 and it's a bout damn time for me to write my thought on this product. I don't know why I kinda forgot about this. Anyways. Let's.


PRODUCT INFO

A feather-light anti-aging facial moisturizer for normal to oily skin that provides effective UVA/UVB protection while also providing hydration for a healthier, younger-looking complexion, and, most importantly, prevents premature aging of the skin.

- Anti-Aging, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles
- Normal to Oily Skin; Combination Skin
- Superior sun protection defends skin from visible signs of aging
- Potent antioxidant-enriched formula fights environmental stressors
- Lightweight fluid formula
- Use as the last step in any daytime routine

Why is it different?
RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 perfectly couples a water-light texture with proven broad-spectrum sun protection, but this advanced formula goes further by including key antioxidants that research has shown skin needs to look younger and more even toned, and to feel firmer.

This moisturizer with sunscreen is 100% fragrance and colorant free.

What does it do?
RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 supplies anti-wrinkle sun protection from an innovative water-light formula that contains a vital selection of extraordinary antioxidants to fight visible signs of aging and prevent premature aging of skin. Its satin-matte finish leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated, never slick or greasy. It is a daytime anti-aging moisturizer those with oily skin will want to apply every day!

Who is it for?
RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 is for anyone with normal, oily, combination, or bumpy facial skin concerned with preventing the signs of aging with a daily sunscreen that feels water-light and satin-smooth.

DIRECTIONS: Use as the last step in your AM skincare routine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. If you don’t apply liberally, you will need to reapply every two hours after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. If you plan to swim or perspire you must apply a water-resistant sunscreen.

INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Silica (absorbent agent), Dimethicone (hydration), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (antioxidants), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidants), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidants), Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract (antioxidants), Sambucus Nigra (Black Elderberry) Fruit Extract (antioxidants), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract (skin-soothing), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract(antioxidants), Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract(antioxidants), Hydrogenated Lecithin (skin-restoring), Titanium Dioxide (texture-enhancing/texture-enhancing), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (hydration), Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate (hydration), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (film-forming/suspending agent), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancings), Sodium Carbomer (texture-enhancings), Benzyl Alcohol (preservative), Sodium Benzoate (stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate (stabilizer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

REVIEW

Oh wow Pah pricey sunblock again? LOL I'm sorry guys, Paula's Choice has some decent moisturizer/SPF okay? Hahahasdjklasd. So it retails for RM160 (60ml), if you're lucky, Worthee Cosmetics offers 10% discount sometimes so... Yeah. Apologies. Hahaha

So if you guys have been following me on social media (typical ayat youtuber sangat LOL), you guys would know that I have been using this moisturizer SPF for the past few months. I used the Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF30 before and I really loved that one. It kept my face matte longer than any other moisturizer SPF and even some friends yang dapat sample ni pon macam suka this moisturizer SPF. Okay takpe you all baca dulu my review on that okay? LOL.

My friend was using this SPF and I'm like oh it felt nice on the back of my hand so I was like okay yea I'm gonna get you mofo, so few weeks later, I bought it.

Watery consistency

This is a very watery moistrurizer/SPF, I mean nama dia pon "fluid" LOL. When you blend it on yo face, your skin looks very dewy and you can feel it on yo face ya know. I believe a higher SPF really gonna make your face oily af because I always have issues with SPF higher than 40. Unfortunately, it is one of the product that I have issues with. I don't know if the formula is different because the Wrinkle Defense is quite mattifying and I really really love that one.

It provides sun protection quite well but I noticed my skin got soooo oily even though I was using a mattifying primer or foundation. So I think that's why when I test wear any product, my face is going to be so oily after 3 hours. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the product but my skin just hates it. To be fair, I did purchased the Wrinkle Defense before this Youth Fluid and I just can't fall in love with other moisturizer/SPF. There's nothing like my dear Wrinkle Defense.

Pros
Gives good sun protection
Moisturizing
Lightweight

Cons
Not suitable for very oily skin
Pricey AF

Final thoughts: Since I have used the Wrinkle Defense, I can never find something else like it. I'm sorry but this is a pass. But I will use it if I need more sun protection but other than that, won't use it for daily use.


Rating: ★★★☆☆


So yeah guys. That is all for tonight.

Thank you for reading.

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.



MOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR
Paula's Choice website

No comments:

Post a Comment