Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Makeup Tag

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely ladies.


I feel like doing this tag because I am just so lazy to write reviews and stuff. Feel free to do this as well!

Let's go!

SKINCARE


How many times do you wash your face daily?
- 3 times... I know it's a bit excessive but hey I wear makeup... So yeah....

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
- Oily combo I think. Oily in the T-Zone & my cheeks, dry mouth area.

What is your current facial wash?
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash & St Ives Green Tea Gel Cleanser

Do you exfoliate?
- Yes. Once a week or twice... Depends on my mood.

What brand do you use?
- The Body Shop... Himalaya... St Ives...

What moisturizer do you use?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Clear Lotion & Himalaya Skin Cream

Do you have freckles?
- Not that I know of.

Do you use eye cream?
- Yes. Currently using the Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream. Love it!

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
- I do now.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
- No.


MAKE-UP


What foundation do you use?
- Bourjois, L'Oreal & MAC.

How about concealer?
- MAC, Bourjois, Revlon & LA Girl

Do you know your undertone color?
- Warm undertone... If I'm not mistaken.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
- Not crazy bout em because I do not know how to apply em... HAHAHA

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
- Yes. 

What brand of mascara do you use?
- Essence, Catrice, Clio, Maybelline

Sephora or MAC?
- Both? LOL

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
- No.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
- Currently, a flat top brush & of course Beauty Blender <3

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
- Yes. Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils.

For the face?
- Banyak. Benefit Porefessional, Nivea Men Post Shave Balm, Sephora primer, Catrice, Essence, Bourjois... LOL

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
- I gotta say, dusty rose for the crease. Damn beautiful. Maybe some bronzed shades as well.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
- Pencil. I fucking hate liquid eyeliner.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
- Many times but rarely. Only mascaras je rasa macam selalu tercucuk dlm mata LOL

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
- Never have one and not planning to buy one.

Do you use mineral makeup?
- No.

What is your favorite lipstick?
- I gotta say Mac Brave.

How about lipgloss?
- Sephora ones. The one that tasted like mango.

What is your favorite blush to use?
- This is hard. I love all of my blushes hahahahhaa

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
- No.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
- If it has high quality then why not?

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
- Not yet! I really wanted tooooooooo

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
- Yes. But not for now. Too busy building career

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
- Yes. I am messy as heck

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
- Square , block eyebrows whatever you call it. 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
- Mostly neutral... But I kinda like pink, for lipsticks. For eyeshadows maybe neutral ones sebab senang to wear with any lipsticks. Kot.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
- Idk LOL

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
- I can't live without my Mac Brave. Hari tu terletak dlm bag mekap solat pon aku sanggup pergi kat locker yg jauh utk ambik lipstick tu hahahahahah

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
- Yes... I always do that... 

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
- Idk. Nak pergi speedmart pon kena cantik jugak ke

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
- Idk, I haven't try banyak so I don't want to decide now.

What do you think of Makeup??
- As long as you're not overdoing it, then okay lah. Diff girls have diff reasons, but for me aku suka nampak cantik. LOL. Because I have other insecurities so if I can adjust muh face, why not LOL




-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment