Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Recipe: Baked Potatoes with Minced Meat for Lazy Butts

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely readers.


Okay. I know the title is not a beauty topic. Well I don't really know what to blog. Like I said in my previous posts, I am having a little writer's block. Lol. I'm not a writer. Well whatever. 

Okay today I wanna share a very simple recipe for lazy asses out there. Baked potatoes. Ok I know it's time consuming. But this recipe didn't really take so much time for me, I only have to wait for the daging to defrost. 


Lazy ass's baked potatoesssss

Oh and it is important for you guys to have a microwave oven and regular oven. Like I said, this recipe is meant for lazy asses. 

Total Time: 22 minutes

Ingredients A
- Potatoes - It's up to yall nak pakai potato apa but don't use very starchy one look I'm not a chef I don't know which potatoes are starchy ok! Go google em!
- Chili flakes
- Cheese (I use Kraft Singles)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melted or soften butter

Ingredients B
- Minced beef 200g - again it's up to you what kind of meat you wanted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chili flakes - optional
- Dried oregano - optional
- Olive oil


Directions:
1. Wash the potatoes until shiny shiny. Duh.


2. Put em in the microwave oven for 7 minutes. My microwave oven do not have the heat options so I just set it to 7 minutes. Also go heat up your oven to 200c.


3. While waiting for the potatoes, prepare your meat. Heat up the pan. (Medium heat)

4. Put in ingredients B (no 2 - 6) into the pan and stir stir lah. Then put in your meat. Stir until it's really cooked. 


5. After your microwave oven has made the "ding" sound, you take out lah the potatoes and cut them into half. Slather some melted/soften butter, season them with salt and pepper and chili flakes. Then you put on some cheese on em. Then you put em in the oven and set it to 15 minutes (since they're already cooked in the microwave oven, you don't need to put them so long in the oven)



6. Serve em with the minced meat and eat like a mothereffin viking. Oh I also added chili sauce coz Life Chili Sauce is... Life. A little something something on Instagram - https://instagram.com/p/89tiZzE3_z/



Okay. So told you it's pretty simple. You don't really have to do so much work. If you have both microwave oven and the regular oven then it's easier to make this. If you don't, can't help you. Lol. Oh and if your meat is well-seasoned, you guys don't have to put too many salts on your potatoes. So kira balance lah 1 masin 1 tak. Faham tak. Tak faham buat-buat faham jela.

So yeah. That's it guys. I hope you guys will love this simple recipe. I really do. Ok. Thanks. Bye,


- iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment