Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

30 Beauty Questions Tag

Assalamualaikum and hello everibadi.


This might be my last Thursday's post because... I am going to update twice only per week. If I feel like rajin then I will update 3 times but meanwhile, let's stick with 2. Haha. I am really sorry because I am having writer's block. SO... Yeah. That's the easiest way I could think of.

So... Since I have nothing to write... Let's do this questions tag... Yayyyy.........

Okay. Let's start.

Do you remember your first makeup item?
- Not sure what it was but it was a pressed powder. Like that's a frickin essential for beginners right?

Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
- Holds up curl, volumizing, lengthening. Ahhh so far I found one... So just wait for that okay. *winky face*

What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
- Current: sheer coverage because my skin is not acting out right now. I just put on some concealer in some areas... I'm not even wearing any foundations.

Favorite high end brand?
- I don't really use that much of high end brands. I can't really say. I do have a few high end products but I can't say specific brand name because I haven't try most hyped products. So yeah. LOL.

What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
- I would really love to try Urban Decay, Too Faced, Estee Lauder, Nars.... But my purse says no. T_T

Favorite drugstore brand?
- I gotta say, Essence. They're quite good.

Do you wear fake eyelashes?
- No. I wear specs. I can't. *squints eyes*

Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
- MASCARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is your most cherised beauty product?
- Beauty product? Like skincare? Uhmmmm. Nutox Serum Concentrate. Bae.

How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
- Hard to say. Depends on my mood.

Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?
- Yes I do but I never actually follow that budget hahaskdjasldkasda

Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
- Yes. Of course. I'm a mothereffin cheapo.

What type of product do you buy the most of?
- Mascara, like obvi. And pressed powders.

Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
- I don't hate brands, because some brands have like really great items and some suck so... I can't really say. I absolutely can't stand high end brands because they're making me buy them. That's still bad right? LOL

Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
- Yes and silicone-based products like smoothing primer (the clear one)

Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
- Watson's, obvi. LOL

Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
- Yes I did, but now I just use whatever that won't break me out.

Favorite bath and body brand?
- Uhmmm. I gotta say, Palmer's. For me lah.

If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
- OMG this is hard... Maybe Bourjois? It's not pricey, still affordable and the products aren't that bad so yeah. Bourjois.

What brand do you think has the best packaging?
- Benefit has the cutest packaging, Too Faced pon. But I don't own any Too Faced products... So... Yeah. LOL.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
- Recently, I am like so into Adele's makeup in her MV "Hello". FYI, I don't even like that song but I love her look. Crazy huh?

Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
- No. LOL

5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
- Shaanxo, Kathleen Lights... Chloe Morello (who doesn't love Chloe, she's funny as fuck), Jaclyn Hill & Beauty With Emily Fox. She is super gorg!

Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
- I'm okay but not lip/cheek products. I have oily skin so I can't use cream blush and whatnot.

Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
- Yes, mostly mascara. Coz I always in a hurry and... Yeah.

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
- Sometimes.

How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
- Like none.... I'm wearing hijab...........

What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
- Used to apply concealer first but sometimes I forgot. LOL. But whichever I feel like putting first lah ya know.

Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
- OMG YES I WANTED TOO but makeup classes are darn expensive...

What do you love about makeup?
- Enhancing beauty and shit... Confidence... Stuff... Something. Ok.


Okay I think that's all lah.

See ya later alligator


-iffahs


No comments:

Post a Comment