Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Review: Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely readersssss <3


Ngehehe. So you know I've been raving about a mascara that is totally out of this world and just gorgeous on your eyes and gives so much volume and curl your lashes without eyelash curler? Well, here I am. I am writing a review on the mascara. Maybe you won't expect it to be drugstore mascara, uhmm but I think I mentioned it's stinking cheap on my instagram post a while back. (If you haven't follow my instagram yet, no don't worry, my profile's public. Lots of cat's photos tho) So, let's get starteddddd~~~

PRODUCT INFO


Curly lashes! The large, curved fiber brush offers maximum volume! Essence Get Big Lashes helps you achieve gorgeous curl and while thickening your lashes. The black texture ensures an intensive look. Opthalmologically tested.


REVIEW

Okay. So. First impression was like mehhh, I feel like it's just like any other mascaras I've used. But the mascara wand though, it was like super big. So if you're not careful, you might get them everywhere. But that's not the case. LOL. But the first time, I wasn't like impressed or do not like how the mascara works and stuff. It was a neutral feeling. Like, "oh the mascara's fine but not sure gonna like this".

But then I tried to use it again for heavy coat of mascara and oh my lord. I really love the way it looked. It is a bit clumpy but you know what? I don't care. Because it looked like I have lots of lashes and my lashes are beautiful like an angel. Haaaaaa. Then I use it again and again and again, I can't stop using it. It made my lashes lookin' so great. Fuhhhhh. 

Typical mascara wand but super large LOL

Pros: Very black, volumizing, curling, lightening, does not smudge, easy to wash it off (as it is not a waterproof mascara)

Cons: Does not separate your lashes, can get a lil clumpy if not careful, flakes a bit (only a bit which is weird), mascara wand too large for my liking

Despite all of the cons that I list above, I actually love this mascara. The wand is quite similar to the Maybelline Lash Sensational (if you haven't read that, please click here LOL) but bigger and bushier? Hahah I don't know man but the bristles are quite densed. And of course it does better job than the Maybelline one. Even though it flakes, so far it didn't really get into my eyes and what not. 

Demo below:
Top to Bottom: 1 coat, 2 coats & 3 coats of mascara

(excuse my ugly brows... they were kinda wild tonight)

Finished look. Heavy coats on my left eye and 2 coats of mascara on my right eye

LOOK AT MUH RIGHT EYE , MASCARA IS SO ON POINT

MUH LONG LASHES YO IT'S FAKE COZ IT HAZ MASCARA

Final thoughts: I know it's not like a great mascara and all but this is the best mascara for me right now. Easy to wash it off, curl and gives volume to your lashes. Cheap also. RM11.90. I can't complaint much. LOL. But I do recommend this mascara if you feel like having volumizing curly lashes... Kot. LOL. Whatever. Love it.

Rating: ★★★★☆


That's it guys. I hope you find this helpful. LOL

Thanks for reading


-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment