Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Review: Luscious Cosmetics Face Contour Kit

Assalamualaikum and hej hej my beautiful readers hohohoh


Another contour kit that I do not need. LOL. Contour kits are like so in trend nowadays so I would love to try a few ya know. Because... I am a compulsive buyer.

Oh and I know 2 times per week sucks ass but I am sticking to that for now. 3 is too much but 2 is too little. I can't freaking decide. I might update 3 times in any week... Well I might update anytime I wanted to update. This week is fucking cray cray so that's why you see my supposedly Wednesday's post became a Thursday's post. It's crazy. I'm crazy.

Anyways. Let's get into this before I babbling much much stuff.

PRODUCT INFO

Whether you are a beginner or expert, this kit is designed to help you highlight, define and sculpt your features in a few easy steps. Featuring 4 silky, blendable powder shades that work together to create gorgeous celebrity-grade contours on any complexion or face shape. Advanced light-adjusting technology ensures the results always look natural. Use the contour shades for shading/defining, the highlighter for emphasizing and the illuminator for a sexy glow.

Dermatologist Tested 
Non-Comedogenic 
Suitable for all skin types

INGREDIENTS


Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Kaolin, Petrolatum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chloroxylenol, May Contain, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW


I actually never heard of this brand. Well, you know me lah I only got this because it was sale... On Luxola... Hahahah........ So I feel like trying this contour kit. It is quite affordable, so why not?


So it is a quite typical contour kit, it has 2 contour shades and 2 highlight shades.

Dark contour: The darkest contour shade in the contour kit. It's almost like a dark chocolate kinda shade...

Medium contour: Looks pretty light, but it's not. LOL. At least on me lah. It is too warm for me, but it's okay lah not that warm. But still warm. LOL.

Highlighter: This highlighter is very subtle on me, it's gorgeous. So if you are looking for a subtle highlighter, this is the perfect shade.

Illuminator: This is too white for me, I don't really like it. But I love the shimmer stuff it does look great. But too white.



Came with this "guide" thing

Swatches

L-R: Illuminator, Highlight, Medium Contour, Dark Contour

This palette is blendable as it is quite powdery. It has the same scent as the Sleek Face Form, very iron-y. LOL. I will insert 1 pic of me using this palette.


What's on muh face? Well sorry I cannot recall which makeup products I used in this photo. All I know, I used the Sleek i-Divine Sunset palette on my eyes. Hahahaha.

Final thoughts: I'm not crazy about this palette to be honest because it is has a warm undertone, both of em. Which is sucks. But I'm just going to continue using this palette for my #motd purposes pfffft but I won't use it if I have a date or something. LOL. I do not recommend this to light skintone peeps, maybe medium skintone can rock this palette. I might use this for eyeshadow... Maybe. I don't know. We'll see. Hahaha.

Rating: ★★★☆☆

I guess that's it for tonight. Thanks for reading. I hope this helps you guys in any way.


-iffahs


MOOOOAAAAAARRRRR:


No comments:

Post a Comment