Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review: Sleek i-Divine Sunset Palette

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely readersssss


Ahhh I can't believe it's November. My birthday is only 1 & a half month away hahahahahahhaha. Birthday present sendiri pon taktau nak beli apa. Nak pow apa tah tahun ni. Last year aku pow bluetooth speaker perghhh best gila. Anyway, off topic. Hahaha. It's Review Tuesday! Yayyy! So today I want to review this amazing palette, the Sleek i-Divine Sunset Palette. Hahaha.

Well, it's not my fault that they all look the same asduhasjkdksad
PRODUCT INFO

About
Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine eyeshadow palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine eyeshadow palette contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overall radiant effect.Available in a variety of colour ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.

Sunset shades represent the sun, sea and sand. With a blend of shimmering golds, reds and blues, this palette is perfect for that sun-kissed look. To create warm eyes apply your desired shade over the entire eye lid and lightly across the lower lash line.

Available in 12 palettes designed to suit every mood, and trend.

12X1.1g/12x0.03oz

Not tested on animals.

Suitable for vegans and vegetarians

Benefits
Long lasting coverage
High pigmentation so effects can be seen even with light application


INGREDIENTS

Mica, Talc, Kaolin, Magnesium, Stearate Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylparaben And Methylparaben, +/ [Ci77510, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, ,Ci 77492]. Suitable For Vegetarians. Not Suitable For Vegans.

REVIEW

So hehehehe... I was browsing through Luxola... Hehhehe. I don't know what made me buy this palette. LOL. I think it was because I wanted to play with colors. Can do so much with this palette kot.

First impression: Of course the packaging is VERY sleek. Hahaha. I really love Sleek's packaging. Like I said before, it is very Sleek. Hahahahhahaha. (laughing at my own jokes, lame Pah. Lame). I didn't know that this palette has like 92% shimmery shades. (See what I did there, I am a fukken mathematician yo) Threw me off a bit but after I play around with it, OMG. OMG. OH. MY. GOD. Where did you come from? How are you even...? OMG.

Okay. I really really really love the shades in this palette. It has burgundy red bronzer warm kinda shades, I don't know. And only 1 matte shade which is black. Because black eyeshadow is really really freaking important to deepen up the other shades. You know, to look even more smokier. Wahhh gituuu.

1 - Matte black, 2 - Burgundy (idk), 3 - Copper, 4 - Orange (obvi), 5 - Yellowish gold, 6 - Skyblue

7 - Dark copper (idk wtf is that), 8 - Light burgundy? idk this is getting so complicated, 9 - light copper ? (FML), 10 - Glittery gold, 11 - Light pink, 12 - Light purple (who cares)

Sleek's eyeshadows are very pigmented, you won't be disappointed. But in my case, of course there are a few shades that is totally in my mehhh list. Shade no 11 & 12 are in the list. Maybe I expected too much. I love light pink kinda shade but I don't know why these two aren't that pigmented. Maybe I need to use it with water, I haven't try it yet. But it didn't appear as shimmery like in the pan ya know? It looks nice on my arm swatch (see above) but it does not look like that on my lid. Maybe I need to put eye primer. Pfffft. I am not sure if it's long lasting or does not crease but I do know they're still look amazing after few hours. Of course kalau korang apply ni ada fall out a bit so you guys can apply your eyeshadows before your foundation and all that jazz.

Here's a few look I did with this Sunset palette:-

Shade no 1 & 2 or was it 7 idk man, at the outer corner, I can't remember what shade I put on my lid and shade no 5 in the inner corner


Shade no 6 all over the lid, shade no 5 all over the crease, shade no 4 on the under eye. Pink shimmer shade from other palette. (He's my nephew ok)


Almost similar as the first pic but on the outer corner is the shade no 8 if I'm not mistaken. But didn't put any shimmery eye shadow in the inner corner. Just on the lid. Not sure which eyeshadow I applied. Pfffft (old lady)

Same eyelook for my client here https://instagram.com/p/8o8hn4E3y8/

Other makeuplook: Makeup Look 1 , Makeup Look 2

Final thoughts: Overall, I think this is a great palette. I can't think of any bad things to say except, it's pretty small though. Hahahhaha. But it's easy to travel with so I'm okay with that. Sleek's palettes are not disappointing at all. If you hate this palette then you're a hater, my friend. This palette is everything. Even though they're shimmery shades but they blend beautifully. Ahhh I can't say enough. They're so fucking great. Even dekat Makeup Alley pon rating dia 4.6 out of 5 ok. That's pretty awesome! That's like 92% okay. Hahhahahaha. RECOMMENDED! Affordable also!

Rating: ★★★★☆

So yeah. That's it guys. I hope you enjoy this and find it helpful. Whatever LOL


-iffahs


No comments:

Post a Comment