Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, November 23, 2015

Unboxing/Review: The Pop Box (November 2015 - Personal Fav)

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody!


Ahhh finally something to write about. Hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I have like tons of drafts in my blogpost but I have no idea what to write... And stuff. Hahaha. But since this box got me excited (for some unknown reasons, maybe because I'm a makeup junkie?), I just gotta write an unboxing review on it.

So let's go!

So basically this Pop Box is a subscription beauty box, every month you get to choose what undertones you want and stuff (I think), every month they change the form to suit for that month's theme. November's theme is Personal Fav, which is the owner's personal fave. Thankfully, it turned out to be my personal favourite too!

So let me walk through what's in the box:-

Tadaaaa just a normal box, nothing special... But I got number 1! HAHAHA

Uuuuu it's like opening a box of freaking chocolates

Oh there's an envelope of stickers... How do I use em.... Ok...

And business card and some other card!

*SCREAMS LIKE A MOTHEREFFIN BITCH*

So the first item I saw is this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. Like whaaaaat. You know I was cleaning my brushes and sponges yesterday and I was like, Pah you need to buy a new RT sponge coz it is lookin' a bit weird and freaky. Then I got this, in the box. How the heck did she read my mind? I do not know. I literally screamed when I see this because I was so damn excited. Hahaha.


Second item in the box is the Lush Cocoa Butter Bear Hugs. I actually never bought anything from Lush Cosmetics because they are goddang pricey (for me). This is a bath bomb, but too bad I don't have a bathtub but whenever I go on vacation, I will bring this super cute bear... Yep.


Third item, Elf Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink. I have only 1 Elf blush and I did not like it. But this one is more blendable than the one I that I have. I actually love this shade, it has a very soft look. So girly. OMG. It is like a peachy-pink with some glitter in it. Don't worry, will include swatch down below. Huhuh.



Fourth item that made me gasped for 15 secs, Colourpop Lippie Stix in Frida. The description on the website is "A warm mid tone nude pink with a satin finish". It is a lighter version of Lumiere in my opinion. But Lumiere is more mauve-y. Okay. I love this shade. It's gorgeousssss!




Swatchy swatchy

The last item, Maybelline Volum Express The False Lash Smudgeproof. I think it's the Falsies, but in Singapore it's The False Lash. Whatever. Looking forward to try this mascara because I heard great things about it. Hihi.


Done unboxing

Final thoughts: I actually love all of the products in this box! Totally worth it! It is RM120 per box which is quite pricey but hey... Let's do some maths... The Lush bath bomb is around RM40, Elf blush is RM30, Colourpop Lippie Stix is RM32, RT sponge maybe around RM35 maybe... and lastly Maybelline mascara is what? Like around RM30? So total all of the products are about RM167. That's just a rough number btw. You could save like almost RM50 bucks weh! Dah lah barang import from the US mahal sekarang ni. Totally recommend this beauty box service. Worth the money. Ding ding! So head to their instagram @thepop.box ! 


Using all of the items (blush, mascara & lipstick)

HNGGGHHH LOVE IT!

(sorry brows not on point)


Rating: ★★★★☆


So that's it guys. I hope you enjoy this post. Pffft. Thanks for reading!


-iffahs


DUDEZ, NOT SPONSORED. BOUGHT IT WITH MY OWN FREAKING MONEY OK


MOAAARRRRRR:


No comments:

Post a Comment