Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review: ZA Perfect Fit Liquid Foundation

Assalamualaikum and hello my gorgeous readers.


I should really change the intro but I don't know what to put. Whatever.

So it's Review Wednesday, no it's Tuesday... Yayyy....... Let's.........

PRODUCT INFO

Contains Micro pink Pearls. Ultrafine perals emitting diverse kinds of aurora like light diminish the unevenness and pores. Emitting light form within for flawless skin with a rosy glow and white complexion.

SPF17 PA++

- Oil Free and Water Based Formula
- For pinkish white skin with a natural pinkish glow and translucent finish.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Trisodium EDTA, Glycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, BHT, ocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehhydroacetate, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica

REVIEW


So I don't know why I wanted to try this. It was quite cheap, well not like cheap cheap. It was like 40 bucks only and it was on sale I think so yeah. Anyways, it didn't mention at the packaging if it is a long-wearing foundation.

Texture: Thick liquid foundation
Coverage: Sheer (I am pretty sure it's not buildable... It's really... SHEER)

Okay first impression, oh quite nice lah dia kata water-based but when I put it on, NOPE. 1000 fricking years NOPE. It feels heavy on the skin to be honest. Water-based, my ass. Now let me story a bit masa aku nak pilih shade. Semua untuk fair to light skin. Like, uhmmm whaaaaa. I actually bought the PO10, I thought it is the darkest shade they have but apparently not. It's too pink, well my bad I chose the pink shade instead of yellow (C shades).

I actually used it couple of times, I tried to use it on its own but it is too sheer, almost like a BB cream with sheer coverage. Of course my face jadi fricking disco ball. Then I tried to mix it with foundation with more coverage, also looked like a fricking disco ball. Plus, aku pakai smoothing primer pon my pores still peeking through the foundation so nope. NO.

You can actually see my acne scars here on my right cheek

Close up. Can see my pores peeking through.


Pros: Moisturizing (suitable for drier skin)

Cons: Too sheer, shades range sucks balls, idk I fricking hate this (can you tell LOL)

Final thoughts: Don't waste your money on it. I might just use it for motd and stuff... But other than that, just don't buy it.

Rating: ★☆☆☆


Ok. Bye.


-iffahs


MOAAARRRRRR

1 comment:

  1. dah beli tapi tak tau guna sbb ingtkan dia mcm primeršŸ˜¹

    ReplyDelete