Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: L'Oreal False Lash Miss Manga Mascara

Assalamualaikum and hello my gorgeous peeps! <3


Ahhhhhh. It's 23rd of Dec today... Lagi few hours nak birthday I dah. OMG. Can't believe I'm turning 27 years old! HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Well whatever. Okay so today, I would like to share my thoughts on this L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara. It's not new, but some people really like it so... Yeah. Whatever. Let's start!

PRODUCT INFO

Over-sized volume, wide-eyed manga look
L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga mascara features a 360 degree flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom.
For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application.

The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds over-sized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

How to maximize your mascara
Mascara is like a toothbrush: you should replace it every three months. This ensures optimal performance and cuts the risk of infection caused by bacteria buildup.
Using proper eye makeup remover, be sure to take off all mascara before going to bed. This keeps lashes healthy and strong and prevents breakage.


INGREDIENTS

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica


REVIEW


I think this is my first mascara from L'Oreal... OMG yes. LOL. Usually I just buy from Maybelline or Silky Girl. I didn't buy any from L'Oreal just because I think they're pretty pricey... Dulu aku pakai Silky Girl je... Mascara 13 ringgit LOL. Maybelline pon beli time buy 1 free 1, ya know, cheapskate.

The packaging is quite bulky in my opinion but it was okay I guess. The mascara wand is a cone-shaped brush. Yeah, brush. So the bristles are quite harsh. If it's a plastic brush, won't be as harsh kot.


This has dry formula, totally not wet like the Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara. Dry equals to clumpy.

First impression: Ehhh, just like a regular mascara and pretty clumpyyyyyy.

Demo below.
Uneven brows. I can't even.

I actually love how it looks on my lashes. I think it gives volume and curl, so pwetty. It can get clumpy after 3 coats but who the f apply 3 coats anyway. For me, 2 coats should be enough for volumizing mascara. On my right eye (your left side), I applied Essence Plump No Clump to separate my lashes and 1 coat of the Miss Manga. It did a better job, did not clump or whatsoever.

I don't really test it out for like a day or something but I'm pretty sure this mascara didn't smudge or flake on me. It was quite okay. Since it didn't smudge and all, do you really think it removes easily? F no. I used oil-based makeup remover, it's really hard to wash it off. I think it is waterproof so yeah, damn it is a bitch to remove it. I'm not sure if the right eye was easier to wash off as I was wearing another mascara that aren't waterproof.

Final look
3 coats on my left eye and 1 coat of Essence Plump No Clump and 2 coats of Miss Manga

Pros: Gives a beautiful fan-like lashes, doesn't flake or smudge

Cons: Can get a little clumpy, brush was a bit harsh. Have to remove it using oil-based makeup remover

Final thoughts: I love the mascara but it's too dry for me. Maybe a few drops of eyedrop will help to make it wetter? LOL. I love the fan effect on my lashes and all. Could be my new fave mascara but it sucks because it is soooooo hard to remove it. I suggest you guys use a non waterproof mascara as the base just to make it more breakable? Because of that, it just doesn't deserve 4 stars ya know.

Rating: ★★★☆☆


So yeah. I hope this helps you in any way.

Thank you for reading!

-iffahs


MOOOOAAARRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment