Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January 2016 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello my gorgeous, beautiful readers <3


Oh my god. Can you believe that it's already February? Rasa macam baru masuk 2016. Pffft. Anyways, I don't really have that much stuff... But a lot of new discoveries? LOL. No, lots of new stuff.

I'm sorry I missed last Sunday's post. Was supposed to post this on Sunday but I was busy over the weekend... Just so busy doing stuff. Work also busy, got no time, balik lambat and stuff.

Anyways let's start!



Makeup faves


I think I mentioned this Bahama Mama in my 2015 Makeup Faves. LOL. I just bought it in December and I am totally in love with it. It is just perfect. The pigmentation is bomb. It looks a bit warm but it's not. It's like a warm brown but a lil cool undertone. Which is perfect for contouring. I look so fricking flawless if I contour with it. Ahhh! It's so awesome! It was like 60 bucks when I purchased it but the normal price is about RM85-RM95 I think? Around that lah. The Balm is quite affordable here in Malaysia, I recommend you guys to buy at Sasa. Ok? Oh all swatches down below k.

2. Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold - Gold Water

I've been only using it for like 20 days but I can see thar my skin has gotten so much better. Like I don't know what's in it but this is fricking magic ya know? My skin feels a lot smoother and I don't have like random breakouts anymore. Seriously, this stuff is fricking amazing. I love putting gold on my face. I feel so frickin rich. No worries, full review soon. LOL


I never buy anything from the brand Kate but since I got a voucher from Watson's I decided to try one. But I cannot find any links to the one shade I have, yang dekat Watson's website ada shade BR-2 je which is like a blonde shade. I have the Brown shade but it's not like dark brown or anything. It's actually a bit lighter than my actual brows, like duh. LOL. If I overdrew my eyebrows and I put this on my brows didn't look so strong ya know. Hope its not gonna be discontinued lah... Hoho




Pinky brown nude, it's like Kylie Jenner kinda shade. No, I don't buy it because of Kylie Jenner but it really is a beautiful shade. If I wanted a darker nude lips, I will apply this with Mac Kinda Sexy. They're super gorgeousssss <3 (Oh yea my next makeup stash are lipliners ok so watch out!)


I have like a love hate relationship with this concealer. I hated it before but now I use it almost everyday. I only use it to cover some flaws (for like lazy makeup day) and I love love love it.


Weee this actually was a birthday gift from my fiance. Of course, as a women you are entitled to force your significant other to give you gifts kan especially your fricking birthday. LOL. I was eyeing on this product for so long so I told him my wishlist and he bought it and I am really glad I asked for this. It's such a beautiful highlighter. It looks pretty natural on me like a glowy natural. It's just fricking gorgeous. Ahhh I love it so much! Thank you my finance, eh fiance. <3


I recently purchased this foundation and I did posted a full review on it here, so yeah go check em out. I love this foundation, worth the money. My skin looks so fricking flawless. Ahhhh beautiful!




I actually had this for a while, dah lama jugak tak habis-habis lol. I fell in love with it again. It's just so soothe on the skin but unfortunately this has paraben so I'm not gonna repurchase it but it's a pretty great moisturizer. And cheap.

Swatches:


Top to bottom: The Balm Bahama Mama, Mac MSF Soft & Gentle & Catrice Lip Pencil in Upper Brown Side




Random faves

Well, Angie fricking Tribeca. If you liked Naked Gun, you would love this series. It's fricking HILARIOUS. Go watch it, dumb as fxck but ahhhh lawak gila. Rashida Jones is bae <3

Other than that, I don't really have music faves... I now listen to most of the songs in my high school years LOL.


So yeah. That's it guys. Thank you for reading <3


-iffahs


MOOOOAAAARRRR
Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Gold Water - Watson's, Guardian
Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturizer - Watson's, Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment