Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 2016 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people!


July is ending soon and August is just hanging out right in the corner. Oh my lord. Like we say this every month, sedar-sedar je dah bulan ni. Sedar sedar je dah bulan tu. Hahaha.

I'm sorry I have been busy for the past week. I was planning to post a review but wow I have so many personal stuff to do so I don't have time to update my beautiful blog. LOL.

Anyways, here are some items that made into my July fave list!

Enjoy!

Makeup faves


Curious Katy's tootsies

1. Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer (63 Fresh Beige)
Link: Clinique Malaysia


Blended so seamlessly~~~ so beautiful~~~

So I bought this foundation, like a Raya foundation and I can't stop using it ever since! I really love how it looks on my skin, it has natural finish. Sometimes I use it as concealer and damn it does not crease under my eyes! Even though the foundation is not super long lasting on me, you can't even see it melting on your face! Don't worry, I will story more, will post a full review soon so watch out for that!

2. Clinique Cheek Pop - Ginger Pop
Link: Clinique Malaysia



Hehe. So I bought this blush together with the Clinique foundation and I cannot stop using this blush too! It's so gorgeous and the shade looks quite natural OMG I love it!

3. Golden Rose 3D Fantastic Lash Mascara
Link: Golden Rose Malaysia , Instagram

So I have this mascara for quite a long time and at first when I opened it, I wasn't impressed with it. But then I tried to use it again recently and I'm like, fell in love with it immediately! Some people said if you want your mascara to be great, you just have to open it and let it sit in your drawer for like few days but I think I opened it a month ago or something? LOL. But this mascara, girl it's so good! I love it.

4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Link: Too Faced , Review

I know, I kinda said this mascara was an average and not really worth it but since I have this in my collection, I kinda like it. Again, super pricey but I really love how it looks on my lashes and everytime I use this mascara, I get compliments. So yeah. Of course it's gonna be my fave. LOL

Other faves



5. Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Link: Sephora Malaysia , Review

I have been loving this makeup remover in the past month and ahh it's just so fricking awesome in removing my waterproof mascara. The mascara melts pretty easily. Love it. Of course I posted a full review on it so go ahead and check em out!

6. Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF30
Link: Paula's Choice , Worthee Cosmetics


Has a slight pink tint

I actually cannot believe I have the balls to buy this moisturizer from Paula's Choice coz it's dang pricey. Hahaha. But I bought it because it was on sale and I have RM20 voucher so I'm like what the heck kan. At first, aku rasa macam it's not worth my money at all but I tried it again and made it work. I didn't like the consistency because it was sticky and now I feel like it is one of the best "tinted moisturizer" I have ever tried. Even though it is quite thick, but it does not clog my pores. Also did not accentuate my pores and whatnot on my face. Oh and the most important thing is... It's not oily! Hahaha I have super duper oily T-zone and this moisturizer does not make me more oilier ya know? Don't worry full review soon LOL

7. Hada Labo Retinol Lifting and Firming Cream
Link: Guardian

So I mentioned the Olay night cream in my previous fave but unfortunately my skin reacted badly so I need to find another night cream. After doing some research, I found this Hada Labo Retinol Cream. It's not a night cream but it is quite rich so I use it for night time and my skin has never been better. I'm not sure about the firming and lifting part but I am using those kinds of products nowadays so I'm not sure which one is working well and which one is not. But I like it, it can be super heavy but like I said I am using it at night time so it's not an issue for me. Oh some people said if they are using super moisturizing stuff at night, their skin will break out or milia or whiteheads will appear. I don't have such problems... They don't sell samples so I can't say if it's good for you or not. But I've been enjoying it for the past month.

8. Nutox Moisture Emulsion SPF25
Link: All About Nutox

Ehe. So I actually stopped using this for months and then I used up my The Body Shop Tea Tree Clearing Lotion and I don't want to repurchase for now just because the price has gone up for RM10... Gila... Naik RM10 for the same amount of product I just don't understand and then I have this bottle in my collection because my sister has stopped using it. So aku pon pakai lah balik sebab kedekut plus my sister gave it away for free and holy hell it's not life changing or anything but I really really love this. It is a lightweight moisturizer so it is suitable for oily skin. My skin doesn't feel super duper oily and not too super duper dry. It's just in the middle ya know. I really love it and I am going to continue repurchasing it because we need SPFs in our lives yall.


9. Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask
Link: Review

I have mentioned this before that this baby was lost somewhere in the house or maybe someone accidently threw it away, I don't know but then last month tiba-tiba I received email from Innisfree about this in a pack with 2 sample bottles and I'm like hori marafaker, I need it in my life again! So I asked my husband REALLY nicely (in other words: forced him) to buy em for me and then when I got it in my hands it was like jejak kasih and aku terus pakai and it was like love at first sight all over again. It really changes my skin texture totally, I swear by it. My skin feels so clean after using it. I REALLY LOVE IT

10. Victoria's Secret Perfect Body Smooth Me Over Pink Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Polish



So my colleague asked me if I liked body care products and I'm like hell yeah girl, surprise me. Then she gave me this (for free of course, technically it's like a "wedding gift" LOL) and I actually never saw this in VS store, well maybe that's because I hardly ever go there... Ha ha ha Pah so silly... Anyways, I have been enjoying it so much I really love it. It is a sea salt based scrub and it has like oils in it and holy macaroni, it makes my skin really glowy and just so soft and moisturized. The salt is not super harsh and I feel like it's melting into my skin. I dunno man but holy frakkk, kalau habis and kalau aku nampak kat kedai ni, memang aku akan beli terus! It is quite a large jar and little goes a long way... For kedekut peeps like me.

11. Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge
Link: Instagram

I have been loving this Daiso Detergent for cleaning my brushes. Holy crap this stuff is like Clorox for brushes. Well, not Clorox lah but you get what I mean kan? Super effective in removing foundations and gunks in your brushes. IT'S SO GOOD AND IT WAS LIKE 5 BUCKS ONLY WEH AND YOU ONLY NEED SMALL AMOUNT AND VOILA, BRUSH IS CLEAN. Hahaha. Sorry I got super excited. Highly recommend this, it does not have any scent to it so it is safe for people who are sensitive to fragrance. I mixed it with Johnson's Baby shampoo because I love the smell. So yeah.

For random faves, I don't have that much to share. Oh and I've been listening to Muse's previous albums, my absolute favourite is the Origin of Symmetry. I don't like the new stuff, it's super weird and I don't really like electronic music so yeah. Other than that, I have just been listening to my usual music. Ehe. Ehe.


So yeah.

I guess that is all for tonight.

Thank you for reading.

Please do share what's your fave beauty items or whatever stuff in July!

<3


.iffahs.


No comments:

Post a Comment