Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review: Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah pipurrrrr


Hewhew. Yayyy mascara. Wow I really love mascaras and I think most of my reviews pon macam banyak gila mascaras. Hahaha. Anyways, you guys know kan I really fricking looooove Essence mascaras. I think they're super great quality and stinking cheap oso. So Romana from MyRomana has been raving about this mascara for a long time and I'm like okay I need to buy that. It looked great on her lashes and I want those lashes okay. Hohohooooo

So yeah. Let's begin.

PRODUCT INFO

Royal sister! Essence's Original Lash Princess has a big and bold sister with voluminous false lash effects, Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara! The conic shape fiber brush provides lashes with dramatic volume and sculpted length. Opthalmologically tested. Not tested on animals.

RRP: RM18.90

INGREDIENTS

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Stearic Acid, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

REVIEW

I've bought this mascara like a month ago, I think and I actually wanted to try it after my other mascaras dried out but you know me I cannot tahan lah when there were lots of other girls keep raving about it kan.

So the formula of this mascara is quite dry compared to other Essence mascaras. Dry as in it can be a lil bit flakey if you want to build it up. The mascara wand is a straight cone shaped plastic wand and gurrrr can we talk about the packaging? It is cute as f*** weh!

Straight (no belok belok) cone shaped plastic wand

I always use this mascara as a "base mascara" if I wanted to use a waterproof mascaras. I actually mentioned it my previous mascara review, the Maybelline The Magnum Barbie Mascara. Go check it out if you haven't.

Demo as below:

My lashes covered in loose powder and eyeshadow LOL. Please ignore my never even brows. Blerghhh I hate my brows.

I didn't tightline my eyes just for you guys to see how well the mascara works

1 coat of mascara on my right eye (your left side)

I did curled my lashes as you can see here even 1 coat gave so much volume

2 coats. Started to get a bit clumpy because like I said earlier it is a dry formula


3 coats on my right eye (your left side) and 2 coats on my left eye (your right side)

I personally think 2 coats is enough for you to get those vavavoom lashes. As you can see the pic above, it got clumpy and can see a bit flakey. I did used it a whole day, like I said it got flakey but it didn't get into my eyes. So I feel like we're in good terms, no issue bruv.


I can see myself repurchasing this mascara because it is an amazing mascara. It gives volume and length at the right amount. I am in love.

Oh and of course, Essence mascaras are soooo easy to remove so this one can be removed completely using any cleansing water.

Pros
Cheap as f***
Sturdy packaging
Gives such great volume and length <3
It opens your eyes~
Easy to remove - just use cleansing water

Cons
Dry formula - tends to get clumpy if use too much
Can get a bit flakey if not careful

Final thoughts: This is certainly going to be in my HG list for best 2016 makeup items. I really love this mascara, it looks pretty basic but ahhhh I love how my lashes look with it. Oh did I mention I'm gonna repurchase it? YES I WILL REPURCHASE THIS SO MANY EFFIN TIMES OK

Rating: ★★★★☆


So yeah. That is all for tonight.

I hope this will help you in any way.

Thank you for reading.

Stay gorgeous! <3



.iffahs.



MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR
Essence Malaysia
Ulta
Makeup Alley


5 comments:

  1. UISHHHHHHH NI YG NAK KENA BELI SKANG NI!!! TQ FOR THE REVIEW PAHHH!!! SAYANGGGG PAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeee jgn la cani maluew titew hasoidhaskldjas <3

      Delete
  2. Ok will buy all essence mascara 😍😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisss please replyyy beli kt manaaaa 😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete