Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review: Natural Being Manuka Honey Day Cream (Oily/Normal)

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people <3


Okay guys I know I'm supposed to post a full review on the KVD foundation but I had a hectic lasy week/end so I wasn't able to write anything at all! But whatever I'm just gonna post this because it's ready... Soooo... Yeah....

Okay. I went on Gemfive the other day and I bought few Sukin products, I posted a whole review on it so you guys can go check it out. You guys know I have been hunting for good moisturizers for a while now, I am still looking for the best and I am still using my Paula's Choice moisturizer and spf but that costs me a fricking leg. Hahaha. #cheapo

So yeah let's just jump right into it!


PRODUCT INFO

Natural Being products offer a light, less-complex formulation that will help your skin blossom! Natural Being products are Halal approved and Certified Natural by BDIH. 

Light and easily absorbed, this balancing cream softens skin and maintains optimum hydration levels without feeling greasy. Skin is restored and protected with an effective blend of Active Manuka Honey, Manuka Oil, potent antioxidant Tocopherol and pure botanicals, to improve elasticity and fight free radical damage to hold the first signs of ageing at bay.

For optimum results: Every morning after applying Manuka Toning Gel, smooth a pearl-sized amount onto your face and neck.

Volume: 50ml/1.7fl.oz

Active Manuka Honey - Proven to revitalise the skin by gently stimulating cell renewal, as it hydrates and maintains moisture levels without feeling greasy, leaving the skin glowing with health.

Manuka Oil - For its unique anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which fight the micro-organisms that cause irritation and blemishes.

Tocopherol - Vitamin E works as a strong anti-oxidant to help fight free radicals, which are a major cause of ageing.



INGREDIENTS

Aqua (water), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin)**, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil**, Glucose, Squalane, Triticum vulgare germ (wheatgerm) oil, Parfum (fragrance)*, Sclerotium gum, Mel (manuka honey), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter**, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.

* From natural essential oil, ** Certified organic.

REVIEW

So I didn't do a full research on this product before purchasing it but it's good that it is Halal certified. I have never seen this brand before, I didn't know anything about them. I just went on Gemfive and I'm like "oh natural brand? see la how natural"

I'm not really into this "natural" products just because I personally think that it's not super natural pon there must be some kind of chemicals to bind them together and whatnot kan? Tapi tulah maybe tak pakai synthetic chemicals, tapi tulah kalau nak sembang pasai chemicals aku takdaklah reti sangat iasdjklasdkasjd

Texture: Just like any other creamy moisturizer, it has white creamy consistency, not too heavy but not a light cream either

This moisturizer feels so great on the skin, it's very moisturizing and it sinks into the skin quite fast considering it's a creamy formula. It even smells kinda good, it's not too strong tapi ada la sikit scent tu. When I used it for the first time, my face broke out but when I applied it again, no more breakouts.

So it says here on the bottle that it is for normal to oily skin, but holy hell, it felt more like for normal to dry skin. I cannot imagine the normal to dry punya formula macam mana. Okay yeah, it's good that it's moisturizing but when a brand came out with something for oily and dry skin, of course lah you expected the oily skin punya to be like a very light moisturizer ya know?

I used this moisturizer under my makeup one day and I'm like, done. My face got oily after 2 hours! I feel like this moisturizer is more like "at home" moisturizer because you're not gonna go anywhere with that oil slick face.

I actually bring this in my travel solat makeup bag because I don't have any moisturizer so I only use this in my drier area like my jaw and chin area and for the rest of my face I just pat any extra product yang aku picit because I don't want my face to get super oily and it kinda works. Still oily but manageable lah.

This one retails for NZD19 / RM69.96 on Gemfive. It has 50ml of product, standard moisturizer size lah. Quite pricey tapi yela sebab dia "natural", macam tulah price dia. He he

Pros:
Great skincare benefits

Cons:
Marketed for normal to oily skin but NO
Not looking so good under makeup

Final thoughts: It's not a bad moisturizer, okay, scratch that. It's a good moisturizer but when a brand marketed it for normal to oily (but it's like SUPER moisturizing), it's a turn off. So for that, 3 bintang je I bagi. Kalau tak, dah dapat 4 bintang dah. Hahaha. Yes, I do enjoy using it but like I said I'm quite disappointed that it's too oily on my oily combination skin. But if you need a good moisturizer with natural ingredients, I recommend you this brand. Go check it out at Gemfive. Can totally see what else they offer okay?

Rating: ★★★☆☆


So yeah. I hope you guys find this helpful in any way.

Thank you for reading!

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.



MOOOAAAARRRRRRR
Living Nature
Gemfive

No comments:

Post a Comment