Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

Assalamualaikum and hello lovely ladies!


As you all know, in my previous makeup stash - concealer post, I kinda bashed this product. But since it is in my project pan, I use this regularly and I think this concealer deserves a place in this review section. LOL.

PRODUCT INFO

Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

This blendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application.

- Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections (yes it is)
- Evens out skin tone (yaaass)
- Covers dark circles (TOTALLY)
- Minimizes fine lines (not sure LOL)
- Provides customizable coverage (YASSSSSSS)

REVIEW

Creamy Beige

Blend blend until you cannot see shit

Okay I am giving this a second chance because I finally using this concealer the right way. (I guess). I was pretty sure when I used this with my beauty blender, it's like so bad under your eye like I can't even. Then I try diff methods and finally, bammmm! It looked perfect and very flawless. And I try it again and again and again. Still no issues and after that, it's safe to say that this concealer is the best concealer I've ever used.

Maybe before this I was using it so heavily around my eyes area. So it is quite thick and looked pretty ridiculous. I just kept using it because I want it to finish fast fast lah. But now, I just feel like not wasting this product. It's so good. No wonder people love this concealer.

Okay so how I apply this is either with my Real Techniques sponge or Real Techniques buffing brush. OMG it blends beautifully. Oh and another tip, LESS IS MORE. HAHAHAHA. I learnt that the hard way. And yeah, can totally say it's a dupe for Mac Pro Longwear Concealer.

Totally repurchasing this concealer because it is so effin cheap. Price diff with Mac = RM60+-. Yep. You be the judges, my dears.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So yeah that's it guys. I hope this helps you in any way. Pffft. Thanks. Bye.

Update (14/7/2016): You guys can purchase LA Girl products from LA Girl Malaysia. Watch out for offers and whatnot! I just purchased 4 of their concealers! (4 for RM100) !!!!

-iffahs


More info:


No comments:

Post a Comment