Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

May-June 2015 Favorites

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely ladies. Sometimes I feel like that sentence sounded so fake. LOL


So, hah! I missed May favorites because I was lazy and it was like the same products as before... So... Okay... Now. Combining May and June for some ummph-ness. Hahaha. I hope you girls prepare yourselves. This gon' be loooooongggg


Tadaaaa hahahha

Makeup stuff


First, let's talk about Bourjois. OMG Bourjois products, major loveeee. My first purchase from this brand was of course the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. I know it's not really oily skin friendly but I love it! It looks like skin, so natural and smells so freaking nice! I posted a makeup stash thing here. Go check it out. All about foundations. Huehhhhh.


So I really wanted a pressed powder, my Revlon Colorstay pressed powder decided to blow up inside my bag. Pffft. Gee thanks. I loved that pressed powder, but I wanna try other brands so I came across this Bourjois pressed powder, OMG. It smells like the healthy mix foundation, so gooooood. Love it. And it does what does, mattifies muh face whenever I getz oily. I does not look cakey on me. So yeah, LOVE IT. I actually put it inside my everyday pouch. Coz the smellz. Girrrrrlll. But the downside, it didn't came with an applicator/sponge. But you can definitely fit one thin sponge in here, so yeah.



Bourjois Rogue Edition Aqua Laque in Rose on the Rocks

Also bought the Bourjois Rogue Edition Aqua Laque. I thought this one was a lipgloss, but in the description, it's like a liquid lipstick with water-light sensation. It has that cooling effect a bit. But if you apply it, it feels like a lip gloss. Then, after few minutes, it's like heaven on your lips. I don't know how to explain it. It's good. Anyways, love this. Would like to buy more shades but it's not cheap. Hahaha. Okay, It does transfers as it is a moisturizing liquid lipstick. Huhu.






I don't really do much eye makeup from May-June, nothing fancy or vavavoom. Was a bit lazy but I kinda enjoyed this ELF Beauty Book Bronzed Look. The pigmentation is quite nice, the highlight shades is gorgeous. It's all shimmery eyeshadows, but not that really shimmery as you can see from the swatches. I really love the Day Highlight, it's like a gold shade. It's pretty. I love it.


Also, talked about this concealer. I won't write about it again because I did a full review on it. Hated it at first, then I fell in love with it so bad. This is like the best concealer I have evet tried. Yes. Even better than my Mac Pro Longwear. #pleasedontbejudgeme


Depotted it because the cover's gone haha


In the month of June, I kinda don't have the mood to wear bright blushes (eh ada ke), so I have been loving this Nyx Powder Blush in Flamingo. It looks so natural on my skintone. Even though it's like bright pink in the pan but when I blend it well, it looks kinda natural on me. So yeah. Huhuhu.


Now, lip products. Nothing much but MAC Faux is BAE. It does look a bit grey-ish on me, so I blend it with a pink lipliner (Golden Rose lipliner in 228), so it looks more pinkish. LOVEEEEEEE.


Fave lip combos: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere and Makeup Revolution Lip Power in Can't Escape Me. MUR Can't Escape Me is like a very light pink, almost white based. So if you pair it with any deeper shade or dark lipstick, it looks a bit nude-y, I think it's so pretty! <3



Lumiere alone


Body stuff

Now, onto body stuff. Posted a review on the Nivea Skin Conditioner (the blue one of course, was lazy to take that out from the bathroom). *kisses* Love love love. Sometimes after I got out of shower, also spray this Palmer's Spray Lotion. Oh yeah. Really convenient. Great inventions for lazy ass people. Hahaha. I don't wanna talk much much, I will post a full review... Soon. Don't know when. But soon. And if I'm not lazy, I will apply body butter by Mades Cosmetics: Label in Pomegranate. It is sooo buttery and smooth and very moisturizing. Bought it at Mysale for only RM15. YEP. RM15, bitches. 200ml jar. Yep.


Fave songs/albums

I have been loving Mokoma, it's weird. I don't even understand a word in their songs. (They're from Finland) I don't really listen to thrash metal, but it got good melody, so why not? Also, Moonspell, a gothic metal band. Also good melody, I like the singer's voice. Very deep. Me likey deep voice. Max Raptor, a punk rock band. Bahahaha. I love their songs. I just cannot explain why. Stick to Your Guns, also a punk rock band. A bit hardcore punk? I guess. Lol. I am enjoying their album, so yeah.

Also, I love 90's songs. I cannot live without them. I have like almost 100 songs from the 90's/early 2000 in my phone so yeah. So I was browsing Deezer and found Bent from Matchbox Twenty OMG terus menyanyi dengan penuh perasaan. Also, Sting - Shape of My Heart. Actually I listened to the cover by 2Cellos, and I think it has a really great melody so I listen to the original song lah then terus #onrepeat babe.

Sting - Shape of My Heart


Fave TV shows/Movies

So I kinda binge-watched Orange is the New Black and Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. Kahkah dammit OITNB, aku stress betul bila Bennet lari from his responsibility. And Agents of SHIELD punya ending agak cilaka lah. Kalau S mati, aku dah taknak tengok dah. Also have been enjoying new series, Stitchers, Odd Mom Out, iZombie & Supergirl (baru tengok pilot xsabaq nak tengok episod yang lain)

Movies pulak, hari tu aku beriya gelak tengok Get Hard. Kevin Hart & Will Ferrell lawak nak mampos. Lepas tu Chappie. I don't know why I did not watch this when it came out. It was freaking good. Banyak je movie aku tengok hari tu but I did not enjoy them all except these two. LOL.



Random stuff


Ikea Sinnlig Candles: Burned the Full Blossom one and now burning the Calming Spa. I have another one that I haven't burn, Sweet Berries. Okay these candles do not drip like your average candles. As you can see, it's like creating a hole in the candle, I don't know. LOL. So your table surface is safe lah, don't worry. Smells quite nice, all of em of course. But not that strong lah. I think it's because I have a pretty large bedroom, so yeah. I do smell it but not enough to make me feel dizzy lah. Okay lah kot, but I really need candles from Bath & Body Works. OMG I REALLY WANT IT. BUT SO PRICEY ONE. WHY?!?!


LED table mirror: I bought this from Groupon, not that expensive. Sorry cannot show you the light because I ran out of batteries. Hahaha. Pakai 3 AA kot. Gilo. So kalau nak pop jerawat, senang lah kahkah nampak semuaaaa.



So that's all folks. That's my May-June favourites. Told ya it was long HAHAHAHA whatever. Bye bye!



-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment