Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Friday, July 24, 2015

50 Random Questions Tag

Hey guys

I was bored, I figured hey why don't I do these tags... Like every other people do... Ya know... Okay.



Where were you 3 hours ago?
- At my office table..........

Who are you in love with?
- Now? Wow. This is hard. Could be Matt McGorry... Or Steven R McQueen... But who knows...

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
- No. I think so.





Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- Surprisingly, my water bottle.

When is the last time you went to the mall?
- Last Sunday.

Are you wearing socks right now?
- Nope.

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
- Why do you wanna know?

When was the last time you drove out of town?
- Last Friday. Balik kampung doh der.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
- NOOOO. I really wanna watch Ant-Man, DAMMIT!

Are you hot?
- Hot-tempered, yes.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
- Just plain water.

What are you wearing right now?
- A black Jubah.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
- Of course lah let the carwash do it, I'm fricking short. How do I even wash that big gigantic thing?

Last food that you ate?
- Mihun goreng

Where were you last week at this time?
- At home.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- Sadly, NO.

When is the last time you ran?
- Oh oh, YESTERDAY! Haha went for a jog! #sissehat

What's the last sporting event you watched?
- None...

What is your favorite animal?
- Do I have to answer this? It's pretty obvious, I featured her in like almost every posts here.. Well not every posts... But you know what I mean.

Your dream vacation?
- I really wanna go to Sweden or Norway. I wanna see the Northern Lights!

Last person's house you were in?
- Bae's, beraya doh der

Worst injury you've ever had?
- Stabbed my palm when I was standard 6 ke? Ke older. I cannot remember. Aku nak pisahkan burger tu drpd kawan-kawan dia, then I accidently stabbed myself. Kahkahkah. My youngest brother ada masa tu. Dah la dia kecik lagi. Kesian.

Have you been in love?
- Duh?

Do you miss anyone right now?
- Not just anyone, my bff. Katy. Hahahhahaa

Last play you saw?
- None.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
- I don't know... How the fuck should I know that

What are your plans for tonight?
- I don't know, watch some shows maybe.

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
- I deleted my Myspace acc for years now, I cannot remember shit.

Next trip you are going to take?
- No-where land. I'm a boring person. I don't travel.

Ever go to camp?
- Yes. Wilderness camp dkt Langkawi. Hahahhaha tak mandi for 5 days, imagine that.

Were you an honor roll student in school?
- Hehehe, NO.

What do you want to know about the future?
- A lot of stuff, I'm an adult now. Dammit.

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- BOTH!

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
- He he he... No....

Where is your best friend?
- At home... Maybe she's sleeping right now... Or maybe she go jalan-jalan... I don't know. SHE'S A CAT! WHAT DO CATS DO EVERYDAY? THAT'S RIGHT. SLEEP ALL DAY.

How is your best friend?
- Good, she's good. She's awesome.

Do you have a tan?
- No.

What are you listening to right now?
- Nothing. Hiajksdfada no, really. Nothing. People chattering... Blabla...

Do you collect anything?
- Yes I do, I collect beauty products for no fucking reason.

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
- My mom? HAHAHAHA

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
- Wow, 2013. Hahahahahaha

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
- Duh?

What does your last text message say?
- I don't know, it's in Chinese.

Do you like hot sauce?
- Not really. No.

Last time you took a shower?
- This morning.

Do you need to do laundry?
- No... But I think I need to wash my bedsheet.

What is your heritage?
- Ma-chi-sian. Malay, Chinese, Caucasian. Eh eh amboi. No lah. I'm Batman.

Are you someone's best friend?
- Yes, KATY.

Are you rich?
- Yes. VERY. RICH IN FAT

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
- Watched some shows... I guess.



- iffahs (23/7/2015, 1.30pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment