Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review: Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Express Repair Daily Treatment Spray

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely ladiesssss~~~


Fuhhh panjangnya nama barang dia. Ok. Dah asik sembang pasai beauty products, kita sembang pasai hair products puler. Ahaiiii~ I got my hair done recently, so I have been feeling like a movie star lately. Duk depan kipas ala ala model Victoria's Secret... Oh well... Sekali sekala berangan... #perempuansukaberangan

I actually was looking for a hair spray and I saw this dekat Watson's punya website (which is sold out now btw, sigh). I would like to try lah of course sebab dia ada collagen... Collagen's good... I guess... Kan? Should be...

abis sudah. Supposedly wanted to feature it in the product empties post but... ya know... Whatever
PRODUCT INFO
(Cannot find any info on this particular product, only the range, but hey whatever)

The Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen range has been formulated to perfectly rebalance the hair’s moisture levels. The special moisturizing formula contains two key ingredients: Collagen and Hyaluronan. Collagen recovers the hair’s elasticity, making it tangle free and easy to manage; therefore leaving it with a healthy shine. And Hyaluronan recharges the hair with essential moisture without overburdening it, combating dryness and leaving your hair smooth and soft. It’s the first hair care range to use Liquid Keratin which repairs the inner structure of the hair cell as well as the hair surface with identical substances.

Pic Cdt: Sunshine Kelly

REVIEW

I did not do any research on this product before I bought. For the first few days, I did not like this spray at all. Of course masa tu my hair was in a very bad condition. It was damaged, frizzy and stuff... Blerghhhh. Tapi aku pakai jugak sampai dekat setengah botol. Hahahha.

Then I got my hair done and I use this spray again, oh my gosh. How the heck could you not like this spray Pah???? It works so much better with my new hair. Hahaha. Felt like I scored big freaking time with this spray. It is freaking great actually.

This spray bottle ada macam 2 layer of liquid... Stuff. So bila nak pakai tu kena shake dulu jadi macam gambar dekat atas ni. So the way aku pakai this is I spray dekat my hair when it is damp, so when it dries dia jadi lembut and berat. So fricking awesome. And for 2 days aku tak cuci rambut pon it still feels soft and lovable. EEEEKKKK best best best. My hair has never been better. I really love this. Tapi kat Watson's sold out. Nasib baik Guardian pon ada. Tapi taktau lah ada stok kat my nearest Guardian or not.


Final thoughts: I really love it and I will repurchase it because it smells good and it really helps with my hair. So yeah. This one retails at RM31.69 at Guardian. It's not pricey but not cheap oso. For the amount of product, it was so-so jelah. But it's okay. Certainly will repurchase it!

Rating: ★★★★☆



-iffahs


More info:


No comments:

Post a Comment