Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Review: I Heart Makeup Slogan Palette in #SELFIE

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful ladies!!~~~


I am really sorry, I actually missed out Thursday's post. I was busy, pegi team building lah apa lah. Hahaha. Plus aku taktau nak post apa time tu dah busy sangat takde masa. So yeah.

I have been procrastinating on whether I should review eyeshadow palettes or not... Because I have like lots of them... Not a lot... But you know. They have been in my drawer for so long, I think I should just write a review on them, since I am not using them so much. 

So yeah let's get into it!

Dia ada macam hologram shit ya know, changes color when you're like goyang-goyang... Hahahah 

PRODUCT INFO

I Heart Makeup is like a little sister of the Makeup Revolution. I actually bought something from the website and they gave me this palette for free. So yeah. 

This palette has 10 shades; 2 matte shade and 8 pressed pigments (metallic finish)

REVIEW


I honestly looove the pigmentation of this palette. All of the metallic shades are baeeeee! The mattes aren't that bad either but what's lacking is a crease kinda shade. #Chocfix is okay but it's quite warm and brown so if you put it in your crease, it doesn't look nice.

Sometimes when you pack the shadows on your eyes, they're gonna look weird. I don't know why. It's kinda hard to work with but when you get it right, it's beautiful.

Some shades are mehhhhh, some shades are whaaammm baaammmm. But in my humble opinion, it's that really great. Although the pigmentation is nice, the color payoff is a bit.... Mehhh. I don't like it. What's in the pan is a bit diff when you apply it on your lids.

L-R: Check Us In, Me Me Me!, #Chocfix, Goldigga, #Awks, #Love, Share This, #Trashy, #Club, How Many Likes

My fave shades: Goldigga (gold, bronzy shade), #Awks (light pink shade), #Love (light brown with gold reflects, I think), Share This (dark choc kinda shade) & How Many Likes (dark brown with gold flecks)

Final thoughts: I think this palette is an OK palette. Although it is small and easy to travel with but it is just quite hard to work with (because it is pressed pigments). For RM39, I'm not complaining. Of course there's pros & cons, but whatever. If you wanna try it, then go ahead and buy it. I'm not saying this palette is worth it or not. Hard to say ya know. I like it, but I hate some of the shades. Well, biasa la tu. But kalau nak try, boleh je. Murah je pon. LOL


Rating: ★★★☆☆


So that's it guys. Hope this is helpful... Hahaha. Thanks for reading.


-iffahs



No comments:

Post a Comment