Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

Assalamualaikum and hello muh gorgeous ladiessss


I'm back again... with another product review. Hohoho. So story dia kali ni, I was looking for a day moisturizer that is great under makeup and at that time I started following twt_makeupmy and there are some girls recommending this moisturizer. I was skeptical at first because you know, I posted a review a while ago, same range but it was the night lotion one. Oh my I freaking hate that one. So I figured, why the heck not. Let's just try this and see lah if it's really good.

PRODUCT INFO

What is it?
A lightweight lotion with heavy weight powers! Packed with the Tea Tree range powers, it keeps skin clear by helping to reduce blemishes and blackheads and control excess oil too. This non-oily moisturising lotion is perfected for blemished skin. To top it of, its antibacterial action and matte finishing powers keep you shine free and give you clearer looking skin, just like that!  

Tips & Tricks:
Layer on this lotion to your face and neck after cleansing and toning for moisturised skin, that doesn’t leave you greasy.
Beat those blemishes by pairing this with the other amazing picks from the entire Tea Tree range. You can start with a cleanse using the Tea Tree Oil & Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser or Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes. Then follow up with the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner and finish off with the Tea Tree Blemish Gel.

Made especially for:
Blemished skin

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Tocopherol

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

Gurrrrl, this ain't cheap. RM55 for day moisturizer is kinda... you know. I usually go under RM30 for day moisturizers but since everybody's liking this, of course I wanna try it. The texture just fit right into my cup of tea, a gel kinda moisturizer but not like the Neutrogena Hydra Boost, that one is water gel but this one is like gel gel. Na mean? When I first applied it on my skin, it felt a little tingly and it kinda mattifies my skin, which I like. And it sinks into your skin quite fast. For some unknown reasons, my makeup does tend to last a little bit longer with it.

It does have a tea tree scent, if you're used to The Body Shop Tea Tree range, then it should be okay I think? The scent is kinda strong for me but I kinda like it. It's like a therapy for muh face. Plus, it treats my face I do not have any acne growing on muh face since I use this. Kalau ada pon, that's because of other products that I've been trying. LOL.

Thank you for the girls that recommended this product, I am actually in love with it. As an oily peep, I look for light moisturizer for daytime because if I use the heavy kind habis lah macam fried chicken muka iols. But I do have dry areas which is around my mouth (I don't know why but it irritates the shit out of me kena layer moisturizer grrrr) but if I use this, I don't have to layer moisturizers ya know. Dia punya kelembapan tu bak kata orang kampung I, "just nice". 


Final thoughts: Although this moisturizer is a bit on the pricier side, but I think for now I will continue to repurchase it. It's great under makeup. I do recommend this for oily/acne-prone peeps, it does not break me out, which is great. Hahaha. Plus it got tea tree stuff and oil stuff and good stuff in there so yeah. If you have the ka-ching, go for this. Highly, highly recommend it. Just a fair warning, tak semua orang boleh ngam with this product. Do your research then decide lah whether you wanna buy it or not.

Rating: ★★★★☆ - 4 starts coz it's love <3


So that's it guys. I hope this helps you in any way.

Any questions just ask me. You know where to find me. *wink*


-iffahs

More info:

No comments:

Post a Comment