Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review: Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely ladies. How are yaaaaa


It's Review Tuesday so I wanted to share my thoughts on this hairspray. It's not actually hair spray to make your hair go keras, it's like the Schwarzkopf one. Supposed to be moisturizing and stuff.

Anyways, I would like to apologize for didn't post any random shit on Sunday (20/9). I don't feel like writing anything. Biasalah, one of those days. Takde mood langsung nak buat apa-apa. Nak buat scheduled post pon malas. Hahahaha. So I'm sorry if you guys were waiting for me... Ok... So yeah let's get started!~~

PRODUCT INFO

Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water can be used 2 ways:

- After washing and conditioning with shampoo and conditioner, gently pat dry hair to remove excess water. Spray it all over hair, from scalp to hair ends. No need to rinse,
- Use on dry hair any time to smooth and moisturise hair. Spray evenly all over dry hair. comb through, then style as usual if necessary. No need to rinse.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-9, Panthenol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

I actually bought this because I couldn't find my fave moisturizing hair spray, the Schwarzkopf one. So aku pon pi lah Watson's untuk carik lain then I found this. This one retails for RM24.90 and I bought it on sale, it was RM19.92. It is a bit cheaper than the Schwarzkopf but murah RM5 je pon. LOL. Tapi yang Schwarzkopf tu 150ml only. You be the judge.

So this stuff is water, no, essence water for your hair. It is actually moisturizing and did not dried out my hair. I like it. It smells pretty good too. Cons, it is too moisturizing and it made my scalp oily the next day. And no, I did not apply it on my scalp. That's the weirdest thing. Kalau aku tak apply, takde pulak berminyak kulit kepala aku.

I don't really have that much to say about it because I don't really use it much and I don't really hate it. I prefer the Schwarzkopf one more than this. But it is nice. I think this bottle can last quite long. So yeah. It's a good bargain I guess.

Final thoughts: I like it, but I don't love it. I don't recommend you guys to use it near your scalp because it is moisturizing so yeah. LOL. I think Pure Beauty brand is only exclusive at Watson's. So if you guys wanna try it, then go to your nearest Watson's.

Rating: ★★★☆☆


So yeah that's all for today! Thanks for reading. Bye!



- iffahs

More info

No comments:

Post a Comment