Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Swatches: Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color

Assalamualaikum and hello muh lovely readersssss!


Yay another swatch post! How cool am I? SO COOL! YAAAAAYYYYY *cricket cricket*



Anyways, I have these Wet n Wild lipsticks. It's cheap. He he he. So I bought a few. Hahhahahahiaskdjasjdasd. They're good quality. It's only RM18 on Luxola & RM16 on Colours Cosmetics Malaysia, freaking cheap kan??? Kalau kat US lagi lah, $1.99. Yep. YEP. Kalau convert duit kita still murah. RM10 macam tu. Siot. Murah betul.

Yes, these lipsticks are cheap. Quality is good. Downside? The packaging. OMG the packaging sucks so freaking bad. Hahaha. OMG I HATE THE PACKAGING SO MUCH. Nasib baik the quality is freaking awesome. Even though it smells like shit, but I'm okay with it. It bothered me but thankfully they don't linger.

I was bored the other day so I decided to do some heavy eye look so please excuse the eyes and the nose shading and whatnot. LOL.

So let's get on to the swatchessss~~~~~


From top to bottom: Bare It All, Just Peachy, Rose-Bud, Wine Room, Mauve Outta Here, Sugar Plum Fairy, In The Flesh, Spiked With Rum


Muh natural lip color berrahhh


Swatches on muh lips



Description: Nude grey-ish brown

Definitely Mac Faux dupe but Mac Faux has more pink in it. This one just plain brown nude but when you mixed it with the Golden Rose Lipliner in 228, it turned to Max Faux. LOL. Also read some reviews that they compared it to Mac Velvet Teddy and said it is a total dupe for it but a hair lighter. Also dupe for Mac Honeylove.
.................................................................................



Description: Nude peachy pink

I really love this shade. It is in my fave top 10 lipsticks. You guys should check em out. LOL. It is just the perfect light peachy coral shade. Also, people has been comparing it to Lime Crime's Babette. Well I don't have Lime Crime lipsticks but it does look similar in the photo. Here's one, CLICK HERE
.................................................................................



Description: Rosey pink shade - reddish tone

It's a beautiful rosey shade. I don't really wear this often because it is quite bold on me.... I prefer nude shade. But this is a really beautiful shade. So yeah. LOL
.................................................................................



Description: Wine shade? IDK LOL. Literally like wine. Kalau nak ikut color chart aku taktau la kaler apa aoisdakjldasld

I actually love the shade but I don't wear it too often because I just don't do bold lipsticks.... LOL. But it's a beautiful shade <3
.................................................................................



Description: It's not MAUVE. I repeat, IT'S NOT MAUVE. Blue undertoned, cool pink lipstick is all I can say. Almost like a fuschia but with lavender shade in it? Kan? Entah weh.

To be honest, I don't like it on muh lips. Maybe tanner skin cantik kot but me, no. Nuh uh. Not for me.
.................................................................................



Description: Reddish plum (on me)

Well, some people said it's a dupe for Mac Rebel. So if you're looking for cheap alternative to Mac Rebel, you can try this lipstick. Again, I do not like how it looks on me. I think bold lipsticks make me look.. Matured. I'm still young okay! Dupe photo, CLICK HERE
.................................................................................



Description: Warm brown with a hint of pink

I LOVE THIS SHADE. Of course aku beli sebab aku tengok swatches online, it's like so gorgeous and totally MLBB shade! Beautifulllllllllll <3 Aku rasa all skintone pon boleh pakai kot. It's like Bare It All but pinkier. Kan? Kot. LOL.
.................................................................................



Description: Muted warm pink with brown undertone

This shade is gorgeous for all skintones. It's the perfect brown shade I think. Well it's gorgeous. LOL.


Also other dupes:

Dollhouse Pink = Mac St Germain
Think Pink = Mac Angel
Red Velvet = Mac Ruby Woo
Cherry Bomb = Mac Diva / Mac Riri Talk That Talk / Mac Hang Up / Mac Sin
Cherry Picking = Mac Love Goddess
Purty Persimmon = Mac Sail La Vie / Mac So Chaud
Vamp It Up = Mac Cyber
Pinkerbell = Mac Viva Glam Nicki


So yeahhhh. I hope you guys really enjoy this swatches post. I really love doing it but my lips actually got swollen after few lipsticks. LOL.



.iffahs.

MOAAARRRR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment