Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, March 21, 2016

Review: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream-Gel Shadow

Assalamualaikum and hello my little darlings <3


Ahhhh. I'm back. Well hopefully. As my D-Day getting nearer, I got more tensed and stuff is just blerghhhh. Adult's stuff is so fricking complicated. LOL. Anyways.


PRODUCT INFO


Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo's ink technology creates the most saturated shadow. Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

- 24 hour wear without creasing or fading
- Ink pigments for intense color
- Unique cream-gel texture

Step 1: Illuminate - With fingertips, sweep all over eye from inner corner and work outwards.

Step 2: Darken - For added drama, darken as desired.


INGREDIENTS

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

REVIEW

So Kathleen Lights (errr lots of other youtubers as well :P) has been raving about this Color Tattoo and she said it's long lasting etc so I decided to buy 3 of them because I just like to waste my money. Hahaha. Anyways, I don't really like cream shadows if only to wear it alone, only using them as primers. Okay let's story more.

Now, I wanna talk about the formula. It says here it's a cream-gel formula. I do not know what's the difference but it is more of a creamy consistency lah. I never wear it alone, like I said I don't really like cream shadows. I have oily eyelids so I tend to avoid them or only using it as primer. I love the formula, it goes on smooth and easy to use on the lids. They have a lot of other shades but you know, I'm so basic I only use shades yang aku memang pakai.

I have 3 shades; Inked in Pink, Bad to The Bronze & Eternal Gold. Inked in Pink is a beautiful shimmery light pink shade. Bad to the Bronze is basically a shimmery bronze shade, super gorgeous. Eternal Gold is... Yeah you guessed it. Shimmery gold shade.

Let me story one by one lah.

Inked in Pink - Shimmery light pink. OMG I loooove this shade if I use it as a base for light shimmery shadows, OMG so fricking gorgeous. Ughhhh! Love it so much! You do have to use it like little by little if you put too much product it can get patchy and clumpy...? I don't know it doesn't look good lah.

Bad to the Bronze - Shimmery bronze. I really love this shade like if I could wear bronze eyeshadows everyday I would but I'm just so lazy as hell so yeah. LOL. It does wear out through the day, long lasting. It's amazing.

Eternal Gold - Shimmery gold. Beautiful shade but I don't know why this formulation is a bit different. Maybe I got a bad batch because this one is very patchy, maybe it dried out because if you work it properly it's okay lah but still patchy. I don't really like it but I love the shade.


Pros: Creamy, long lasting, easy to apply, a little goes a long way

Cons: Can be a bit patchy if not careful

My favourite, of course the Bad to the Bronze and Inked in Pink. They're just so beautiful ahhh I loooove em so much!

Final thoughts: Despite of having 1 patchy pot, I loooveeee these. They've beautiful shades and they're a great eye primer. They are long lasting, ahhh everything about em is just so amazing. I do recommend this if you guys were having a hard time to keep your eyeshadow intact. It's a great "glue" for eyeshadows. LOL. I really wanted the other shades as well but I don't see myself using them so yeah. Hahaha.

Rating: ★★★★☆


So yeah. I hope yall find this helpful.

That's all for tonight. Thank you for reading.

-iffahs


MOOOOAAAARRR


No comments:

Post a Comment