Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Makeup Stash: Lip Liners

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people pfffft


I know, this post is supposed to be up last month... But you know me. Hahaha. Asik procrastinate aja. Malas betul. 

Anyways, I would love to share what lip liners I have. I don't have high end brands just because I feel like it's a total waste of money? Iaoifjlsdsa. You spend like RM60-RM80 and they don't last that long... If you use it everyday lagi lah. Huiii money fly fly away you know. #cheapo But of course there are some good drugstore lip liners... Okay... Let me share em all~~~ I don't have that much lip liners actually. LOL. So this post won't be so long lah.


1. Nyx Cosmetics 



Price range: USD3.50 (About RM25 in Malaysia) - 1.0g / 0.04oz

I have 2 of the Nyx Slim Lip Pencil, Nude Pink (Neutral Pink) and Tangerine (Salmon). Both of these has different finish. Nude Pink has a matte finish while Tangerine has a pearly finish. I prefer the Nude Pink pencil just because it has matte finish and the shade is just sooooo pretty. So sad tinggal kecik ni but I just ordered it online because I can't live without this shade. Tangerine has a pretty shade too but I don't know why it's kinda patchy when I apply it onto my lips. Maybe because it's a pearl finish so yeah. I do not like it at all. I would recommend the matte finish. They are quite long lasting on me.




2. Golden Rose


Price range: RM15-RM24

I bought 3 different lipliners. Golden Rose Waterproof Lipliner (51) - 0.31g / 0.01oz, Golden Rose Lipliner (228) - 1.0g / 0.04oz & Golden Rose Dream Lips Lipliner (523) - 1.0g / 0.04oz.

Let's talk about the Waterproof Lipliner first. It is a retractable pencil, so no hassle to sharp it and whatnot. I love this shade, it's like a nude neutral pink (almost similar to Nyx Nude Pink) but the formula, not so much. You kinda have to be careful with it, or else it will like, break. Like, I'm not kidding you, aku terpusing banyak and when I apply it onto my lips, it was like oh yea, PATAH. Pfffft. It's not that soft but it's kinda tuggy. So when you tug it, tu yang terpatah tu. Hahaha. Macam tu lah. It's kinda patchy. It's kinda messy. I don't know. Maybe I don't moisturize my lips enough. Pffft. I'm not sure it's really waterproof or not... Well, if it is I will update here ok.

Now, the regular Lipliner. I got in the shade 228, which is like a pink lipliner. Description in website is a sand pink shade but I don't think it's sand pink. LOL. Kalau aku pakai, it looks pink lah. LOL. This is my favourite lipliner of all time, it's long lasting, it's just everything. It's frickin affordable, omg I can't. Believe it or not, aku makan nasi tomato ke nasi minyak ke, it did not fricking budge. My lips are still perfect even after eating couple of times. Highly recommend this lipliner. But too bad they didn't have nude or neutral shades. But I use 228 on different skintones before, it's perfect. Love it.

Recent purchase is the Dream Lips Lipliner in the shade 523. Description said it's Peach and no I don't think it's peach. It's like bright peach-orange kinda shade? I think. LOL. I think the "Dream" range is creamy formula so this lipliner is creamy but not too creamy and don't break easily. I kinda like the formula, goes on easy, no tugging and quite long lasting. I don't really like the shade but since I don't have peach lipliners, so I wanted one but like I said it's not peach... At all... But it was okay I guess... It was a bit too bright for me.



3. Essence



Price range: RM6.90-RM9.90

I got the Essence Lipliner (1.2g / 0.05oz) in 12 Wish Me A Rose and the Essence Longlasting Lipliner (0.23g / 0.01oz) in 05 Lovely Frappucino.

To be honest, I hate the Essence Lipliner. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what. It's just, it sucks. It's too creamy so it breaks soooo easily. The shade was okay lah, I wanted the nude one but it was out of stock. Skip this.

Now, the Essence Longlasting Lipliner is a totally different story. The formula is quite pleasant. It's not tuggy, not too creamy. It's just the right amount of everything. Easy to use as it is a retractable pencil. I love it but the shade range is mehh. Nude liners dia mesti either too light or too dark for my skintone. :/




4. Elianto Ultra Define Lip Pencil



Price range: RM15.90 - 0.03 oz / 0.78 g

I bought 2 shades from this range, Burgundy and Tomato Coral. The formula is quite nice. It's tuggy but acceptable and not too creamy. It's quite long lasting on me. Burgundy shade is not burgundy. LOL. More like an orange-based red. Tomato Coral is not tomato nor coral. It's a brown with pink kinda shade. It's actually same shade as the Golden Rose Waterproof Lipliner in 51 but a tad bit deeper.

I used to love the Tomato Coral I don't know why I stopped using it. I need to use it again because it's a beautiful shade. Hoho.



5. Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil


Price range: RM11.90 - 0.03 oz / 0.78 g

This is in the shade Upper Brown Side. Catrice has one of the best shade names I have ever came across. LOL. I really love the formula of this lip pencil. It is not too creamy and it's kinda tuggy but acceptable ya know. I would really love to try other shades as well but need to rajinkan diri because the Guardian pharmacies in my area don't have Catrice. So yeah. Sometimes I order them online... But I wanna see other Catrice products jugak... Well. Highly recommended, it's long lasting and cheap oso. Hehe


6. Colourpop Lippie Pencil


Price range: USD5 (About RM30 in Malaysia) - 1.0g / 0.04oz

This shade is called Bound. I expected this shade to be a light brown-pinkish nude... But it's not... Pfffft. Well, what to do. Description on the site says it's mid-tone nude pink pencil. Anyways, the formula was okay. It's not too creamy but it glides on easily on your lips and doesn't break off easily. I love the formula but I don't like the shade. Plus I got so many similar shades I don't even know why I bought it. So weird Pah. You buy brown pencils but don't even like one of em? Pah Pah.


7. Jordana Easyliner For Lips Retractable Pencil


Price range: USD2.49 (About RM22 in Malaysia) - 0.23g / 0.01oz

I wanted the "Tawny" shade but couldn't find it anywhere and I just wanted to try the formula whether it's okay or not... So yeah. This is in the shade Rock n' Rose. It's not as creamy as other lipliners, it's tuggy a bit but it was okay. Not sure if it's long-lasting because I rarely wear this... I don't know. LOL. Then again, this shade is alost similar to most of my other lipliners... Wow Pah. Such Variety. Much WOW.



Font for ants.


So yeah. That's it guys. I hope you enjoy this and find it's helpful. LOL

Thanks for reading! <3


-iffahs


Other mymakeupstash series: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment