Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Empties/Products I've Used Up #22

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful people.


Well. Sorry I have been missing for quite some time. LOL.

I have a lot of empties...... My empties bag seriously penuh gila and I'm like... Hmm bila nak buat empties postnya nih hahhhhh yelah nak buat lah ni hiuasdkjlaslsdaas

I have another empties post coming up soon but it's not really empty, I'm just throwing some stuff that are old and dried out blablabla so yeah.


1. I love... Peachy Passionfruit Bath & Shower Creme
Link: Priceline

All our bath & shower crèmes include our unique skin softening vitamin complex to help moisturise and keep skin soft and supple. Oh and just for good luck we've added natural extracts of peach and passionfruit to help you feel refreshed. Yippee! For the record our fabulous products are Soap Free, Paraben Free and pH Balanced.

I bought this at Watson's and at that time I went for my second honeymoon and I need to berendam in the bath tub like a fricking hippo but unfortunately when we came to the hotel, there was no bath tub so yea whatever. Anyways, this smells so fricking good.

2. The Body Shop Mango Body Mist

Escape to a tropical island as you spritz on this light, freshly scented body mist. Infused with Community Trade sugar and the scent of fresh mango, it's irresistible.

- Body spray
- Ultra-fine mist
- Mango essence
- Sweet, tropical scent
- Community Trade sugarcane essence from Brazil

I had this for a while now, LOL I just don't want to throw it away because it smells so good but I can't keep it too long ya know blablabla. I love the scent, I love mango. So. Yeah.

3. Philosophy Purity Made Simple

Huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhu okay yeah so yeah I'm totally gonna repurchase this. I know I've said some ugly things about it but man, why did you made me fall in love with you???

4. L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil

L'Oreal astonishingly versatile hair oil, enriched with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts. Its your daily shortcut to perfect-looking hair. - Hair feels nourished & protected - Brilliantly illuminated

I looove L'Oreal hair serum, I personally think they have great hair products. Of course some are a pass but this one is my holy grail and I already repurchased it. Hihi LOVE LOVE


5. The Body Shop No More Rough Stuff Pumice

Say good-bye to hard skin and rough patches with this effective smoother that keeps your elbows, knees and feet feeling soft and smooth.

- Polyurethane is an abrasive material that’s hard-wearing and durable while providing effective exfoliation
- The unique, easy-to-use shape has angled sides to ensure a firm grip and control
- Use while in the bath or shower

I've had this for awhile now, I think it was like what... 2012? 2013? Eh yeke. Biar betul Pah? Hasodajklsdasldj tapi memang dah lama lah suhsadohljkdjalsd sebab dia dented and stuff. So yeah, ni overpriced pumice stone. Dia bukan stone pon tapi tah lah macam span buat cucuk bunga manggar tu. Serius rasa macam tu but it's quite densed and for as long as I can remember, aku tak pernah terpatahkan dia pon. Me love. I already bought a new one that's why I'm throwing this away hahsiudjkasdla

6. Sephora Konjac Cleansing Sponge

About
This sponge gently exfoliates away dead skin cells while reducing blemish-causing bacteria. This helps to correct and prevent excessive breakouts. It helps to restore clear skin and prevent future outbreaks for smoother, clearer, brighter-looking skin.

Benefits
Features a comfortably soft sponge to exfoliate
Contains natural antibacterial properties
Suitable for blemish-prone skin types
Product lasts for two to three months

Love love love konjac sponge! I've mentioned it a couple of times in my blog huargghhhh. I really love it, it feels so nice on the skin. Ahhhh. And yeah of course I bought more. LOL. Aku beli yang double pack tu masa Christmas and it was stinking cheap so worth it. He he he


7. Touch Therapy Ampoule Mask

Love love love both of these masks but downside, the sheet is quite thin. So kalau nak tarik ketepi cam terkoyak... But I do love them. They're sooooo moistruzing and after pakai tu rasa best sangat!

8. Watson's Olive Nourishing Facial Mask

Me no likey, this mask has a weird scent. Yela, olive kan. Blergh. Uhmmm and it's so so only. Takdelah best mana. Pfffft

9. Nature Republic Snail Solution Mask Sheet

This one macam gel mask tu and looooved it. Very moisturizing ahhh best sangat!

10. Combos Skin Masks

So these masks has like a serum part and mask part. Serum part broke me out so fricking bad. Both of them, I don't know why. The masks were also so so. Not gonna repurchase.


11. Nature Republic Shea Butter Masks

As yall know, I looove looove loooove the Nature Republic mask and the Real Nature range is the best for me. My friend gave me the Given by Nature range, it's not as creamy as the Real Nature one and this one broke me out. Huargghhhhhhh frust jugak lah.

12. Cellina When Acne Happens

Always my go to when I have bad breakouts, my face got less bumpy the next day. So yeah. Highly recommend for those who has minor breakouts and whatnot.

13. Mediheal P.D.F AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask
Link: Masksheets.com

This mask is quite moisturizing but but but I think this one made me breakout the other day. So... Yeah. I won't repurchase this.

14. Naruko Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Mask

This has become my favourite mask of all time. I mean I still love the Nature Republic acai berry mask but Nature Republic store is like so far from my house. LOL. Anyways, love love love this mask. I have the serum but it broke me out so bad so I stopped using it. But this mask, me love.


So yeah. That is all for tonight. I know it's boring but whatever.

Thanks for reading.

Stay gorgeous <3


.iffahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment