Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Friday, May 1, 2015

April 2015 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and good day ladies!

It is the 1st of May today, so Happy Labor Day guys! Untuk yang bekerja hari ni, selamat dapat gaji lebih. Hohoho.

So bila dah May, kena lah share beauty favourites kannnnnnn. Ahhh my favourite post of them all. LOL. Okay so let's go!


Makeup Favourites


 Makeup Revolution 32 Eyeshadows Palette in Flawless, Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace, Sephora Jumbo Color Wand in Day Dreamer, BeautyBlender Pro, BeautyBlender BlenderCleanser Solid & Mades Cosmetics Chapter 03 Berry Lip Balm 

First I wanna talk about the Sephora Jumbo Color Wand in Day Dreamer. Horifakkk. I love these mini lip gloss stack! It was a birthday gift from a colleague, and goddang they taste good (kat website tulih mango flavor, patutlah sedap)! Also smells good. LOL. It has like 6 mini lip glosses, kalau nak tanya aku kaler apa ni aku pon taktau sebab takdak tulih hahahahha. Other than that, it is not tacky like other lip glosses yang aku penah try. Tak heavy sangat lah bagi aku. I loooove it. I bagi 4 bintang!


Fave color: No 3 & No 5 


Swatches, on the left No 3. On the right, No 5.

Second makeup fave would be Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace. I know the shades aren't really sweet (idk lol). My faves are Chantilly and Guipure. Chantilly is like a bright coral shade, with a pink tone? A bit? I don't know. Yang paling aku suka skali shade Guipure tu. Beautiful rose gold blush. Ada orang kata it's a dupe for Nars Orgasm blush. Either way, it's frickin gorgeous. Beli Blush by 3 ni lagi jimat sikit daripada beli Single Blush from Sleek. I got them from Luxola. Kalau Blush by 3 (20g) ni baru RM55 and you get 3 shades, and for Single Blush (8g), RM37.50. You do the math lah. Walaupun kurang 4g, but still. It's a steal. I know some shades are just not suitable for your skintone, but carik lah yang 2 shades hangpa boleh pakai. Hahahaha senang.

The pigmentation is quite okay for the price, it's buildable if you want to look intense and clown-y. I prefer blushes yang pigmentation dia tak over sgt. That way kalau swipe skali takdelah nampak maccam clown ke apa ke kan. Hoho. Saya bagi 4 bintang jugerrrr!


Top: Chantilly (bright coral shade). Middle: Guipure (rose gold). Bottom: Crochet (orange shade)



Swatches from left: Crochet, Guipure & Chantilly

Next makeup fave is the Makeup Revolution 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless. Oh my lord. Have you seen these? The shadows are so effin gorgeous. I love it too much! I use it everytime I pakai makeup. Oh my lord, the color payoffs sangat sangat sangat tiptop okay. I love neutral shades and this palette really is everything. EVERYTHING. Next on my wishlist, aku nak yang Eyes Like Angels palette tu. SO GORGEOUS~~~~


It is a bit smaller than your average eyeshadow palette but RM65, I mean come on. Das good.


Fave shades (from the top): Pure chocolate, Soft Glow, Red Night, Burgundy Night, Highlite & Soft Pink

Okay now. Lip balm from Mades Cosmetics. I know korang mesti tertanya brand apa kejadah ni. Actually aku beli ni kat Mysale. Wakaka. RM15 for all of their products; body shower, body scrub, body lotion, body butter, body mist, lip balm... lagi apa. Body oil. Haaaa kau. Memang lah aku borong macam orang gila time tu. Siap beli untuk hantaran lagi, full body set weh. Kalau beli kat The Body Shop 100++ baru dapat 2-3 barang. BORING.

This lip balm contains petrolatum so kalau yang tak suka jenis macam Vaseline tu, I don't think you guys will like this. But then again, I don't know where you guys can buy this product here in Malaysia. Wakaka. Unless kalau korang ada relatives or friends yang duduk Netherlands, boleh lah kot order dengan depa. Harga sebenaq of course aku taktau. I can't even find any information on this product in English. Semua bahasa pelik. LOL.


Sorry guys, I wasn't flipping you off...

Okay the last makeup fave, of course the Beauty Blender. I bought this like a month ago kot? Entah. LOL. But it was on sale on Luxola, so I have to buy it. Aku beli ni dalam RM78, 35% off jugak lah. (Normal Price: RM125). Hui teruih aku pi beli. Lepas beberapa jam aku beli, aku cek balik harga dah naik to RM90 something. Aku rasa macam ahh nasib baik aku beli awal. Muahahahaha. I don't want story much lah about this beauty sponge sebab I will make a comparison review on Beauty Blender Pro vs Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge so tunggu lah. All I can say is I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS BEAUTY BLENDER THINGY. Akak bagi 5 bintang!!!

Not to forget, solid cleanser, oh my god. You guys, this stuff is friggin amazing. Swipe swipe brush je kat cleanser tu teruih bersih weh. Tak tipu. Tapi ni pon satu ketui dekat RM75 jugak. Mehe nak mampus. I won't be repurchasing this of course because I bought the Dove Beauty Bar and it works the same. Bau pon lagi wangiiiii. But this solid cleanser bagus lah, senang nak bawak pi mana-mana. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BOTH OF THEM. Akak bagi 5 bintang jugak!


Skincare Favourites



First, let's talk about the Neutrogena Hydra Boost Water Gel. Dude, I really love this moisturizer. Macam cepat gila seep into your skin and not oily at all. I do have oily skin and any heavy texture moisturizer will make me look like a deep fried kuali, so bila pakai ni dia tak sangat oily lah. I really love the texture and of course the smell. Oh my lord. Any gel stuff mesti bau sedap. Bahaahahaha. Love it. Akak bagi 4.5 bintang!

Second one is the castor oil. You guys mesti wondering kan apa kejadah ni castor oil. Susah nak explain aku pon tak berapa pandai nak explain but yang aku tau dia promote hair/brows/lashes growth. Now baru 2 weeks aku sapu kat my lashes and brows and I can see that they are growing like lebih cepat daripada dulu. And my lashes, nampak macam lagi full. I don't know lah memang lashes aku macam tu ke apa ke but it's a bit different than dulu. Hoho. I bought this from Ms Mary (go check em out: CLICK HERE) and all of the info on castor oil ada dekat situ. Dia ada jugak jual macam-macam minyak, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, argan oil... Aku rasa macam nak beli almond oil & jojoba oil next time. HOHOHHOHHOHHOOHOHHOOHOH. Akak bagi 4 bintang!

Next is the Mades Cosmetics Spa by Bathique Balancing Body Oil Spray (Lavender & Fennel Caring Oil Moisturizer). Hamboi panjangnya nama. Again, bought this at Mysale at RM15. And this is a 100ml bottle. Yep. RM15 for 100ml bottle. So worth it. This oil spray is not sticky, not so oily. Lepas beberapa minit apply dia takde rasa oily gila macam pakai baby oil. I really love this because dia lavender smell. Actually lavender sangat relaxing bagi aku. I really love it tapi tulah aku taktau kalau aku nak repurchase nak kena beli kat mana. I guess I have to find other brands yang ada body oil spray ni because it is really convenient wey. Kalau botol kan biasa messy, kadang-kadang tertumpah lah apa lah. Tapi ni tak. Hang spray teruih kat kaki ke tangan ke badan ke apa ke pastu sapu-sapu dah. Habih cerita. Boleh tidoq teruih. And dammit I cannot find any info on any sites so I am really sorry guys. :( Yang aku tau L'Occitane ada jugak oil spray tapi cubalah tengok harga berapa. For 100ml bottle, RM195 weh. HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA. Yang penting RM100++. Bapak mahal nak mampus.Kalau Bath and Body Works ada massage/bath oil je. Aku kena carik lah nampaknya kat kedai-kedai yang jual benda-benda macam ni. Pffffft.

Okay last one would be the Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint Lemon. This mask helps a lot with my breakouts recently. My skin has been going crazy for trying new products and stuff so yeah. Two thumbs up! I have posted a review on this, go check em out (CLICK HERE). 



So that's it guys. Please do share what's your favourite beauty products last month. Boleh lah aku cekidaut.

Thanks :D



-iffahs


More info/review:-
Sephora Jumbo Color Wand in Day Dreamer
Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace
Makeup Revolution 32 Eyeshadows Palette in Flawless
Beauty Blender Pro
Beauty Blender Blender Cleanser Solid
Neutrogena Hydra Boost Water Gel
Castor Oil
Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment