Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

2019 Fave Face Brushes


Oh hi. Hola it me. Assalamualaikum. *koyakkan sawang labah2*

Whew. It has been a hot minute eyh? Hahaha. I decided to post my fave brushes post kt sini sebab mcm uhmmm lagi panjang aku boleh membebel. I still prefer IG lah of course but since I have a lot of fave brushes, might as well share them here.

Few years gone by (gitu), I haven't really buy makeup brushes anymore. I rarely use makeup bc I don't have the time to sit for hours to create fancy makeup look. Time, I don't have. Gitu mcm Yoda lak. But yeah, usually pegi kerja pon I just pakai loose powder (Translucent), blush, brows, a lil bit of nose contouring & that's all. I dont use BB/CC, foundation or concealer anymore on a daily basis.

Recently I was like hmm suddenly into makeup again (bc my old stuff kena buang already so I got new space for some extra makeup kehkeh) & then Wet n Wild came out with cute rose gold brushes (Pro Line Brushes), and I was like bish I gotsta have them ya know. So here I am membebel about brushes... So let's.





1. Powder brush: Wet n Wild P60
Link: Wet n Wild



Previously, I was using the RT Powder Brush & I still do like it but since I got this brush, I just can't stop using. I got it from Sasa then I bought the Pro Line Set so I have two of these coz why the fxck not right? It's so soft, so fluffy, arghhhh I love it. This brush considered "cheap" lah bc the whole set was RM70-ish on sale??? 10 brushes (PRO LINE BRUSHES) for RM70-ish MURAH GILER hahaha. Berbaloi sangat-sangat lah for me. Masa I beli kt Sasa tu mahal sikit lah I think it was RM60++ mcm tu a piece. But still cheaper than Zoeva or Sigma or whatever brands at Sephora ya know. This picks up product quite well I would say, Idk, I have nothing bad to say about it. It's pretty, it's fluffy, I fricking love it.


2. Contour/Bronzing brush: Sigma F40
I searched Sigma F40 ni kat blog ni & guess what? I mentioned in my 2015 Favourites! Holy crap. This is the same brush yall... Hahaha. 2019, the brush is still lovely, still slaying. I got it from Luxola wei LUXOLA hahahahaha before jadi Sephora. I bought the same brush on Sigma but somehow the angle thingy is a bit diff, so I didn't really use that one so much. But yeah, since 2015, and 2019 still is my fave 😍




3. Blush brush: Sigma F10
Link: Sephora Malaysia



I can't really remember when exactly I bought the brush but it was like maybe 2016-2017? I got it from Cultbeauty, it was one of my earliest purchases from CB. It was on sale (of course) so I know I had to get it. LOL. I bought it along with an eye brush which I'm going to talk about in the next post. LOL. But yes, I really like this brush. I think it blends my blushes nicely but of course it depends on the blush formula jugak kan. But yes, I don't use other blush brush other than this. My fave of all time. Very the good.


4. Setting brush: Wet n Wild P65
Link: Wet n Wild



Before this, I pakai yang RT Contour Brush tu but since I got this brush, I mmg dah tak pakai RT brush tu. I use this brush to set my under eye area / all over the face kalau I nak be precise with it ya know. This holds so much product so I can actually set half of my face with just one dip into the powder. LOL. Not hating it lah, I suka mcm tu. Haha. This is also a perfect brush to contour but I don't really use it to contour. Hehe


5. Foundation brush: Wet n Wild P55
Link: Wet n Wild



This brush is from the Pro Line Set that I got last month LOL. Yeah yang ni kira cheating lah bc I tak pakai lama but holy fxck, I didn't expect to like it so much. Masa I unboxing this set, I mmg dah cakap something like "I think I'm not gonna use this brush", but here we are. I didn't expect to like it at all. I don't really use brushes to apply my foundation but somehow my Juno & Co Sponge is like tiba-tiba tah pape so I started using the brush and holy fricking frack, my foundation blends like a fricking dream. So with this brush, I use stipple motion bc I think it blends better that way. Blending motion pon okay je but I prefer stippling. Idk, I really like the finish. So so pwetty. My new found love.


Saja nak tunjuk my horrible blending skill but okay gak kan iasudhaskjd

Foundation: Chriszen Match Matte Serum Foundation (Shade: Nude Beige)



So yeah. That is all for my face brushes. I left out my highlighting brush bc I'm bodoe so I'm gonna include it in my fave eyeshadow brushes!


Thank you so much for reading and I'll see ya next time! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment