Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Comparison Review: Essence Multi Action Mascara vs Clio Salon De Cara Hair Roll Mascara

Assalamualaikum and hey yallz.


So this is going to be a short review on these 2 mascaras. Hahahha. (I'm in my lazy mood. So sorry!) Plus kan nak raya. Aku takde masa nak post review woi. I was planning to post this on Instagram tapi macam panjang sangat so that's why lah aku di sini writing a really short review on these 2 mascaras.

My true lashes


L: Clio Salon De Cara
R: Essence Multi Action Mascara

So first mascara that I wanna talk about is the Essence Multi Action Mascara. I love Essence products, my fave mascara from Essence is the Plump No Clump mascara. I really love that mascara. It does not clump but it's not waterproof so it is easy to remove if you solat. Okay sambung balik. Though this one says on the packaging "multi action mascara, provides more volume, length and curve", it totally did not showed here. I think it gave me volume but more like natural looking. I don't know. But I like it. So easy to apply even though the brush is quite ginormous. It is wet formula, so you have to be careful, make sure your eyes tak pedih lah nak kelip-kelip eyyy. Retail price is RM11.90 if I'm not mistaken. So that's a pretty good deal.


Just like your normal mascara brush but quite gigantic but doesn't bother me that much but still I need to write that shit down


Now, I got this Clio Salon De Cara Hair Roll mascara for free. That time ada offer, if you spend more than RM100, you are entitled for the beauty book by Watson's. Ada mascara & mirror. This mascara is quite pricey, it is retailed for RM69.85. Yep. Paling mahal aku penah spend on mascara pon RM40 and that was the Maybelline Rocket Volum Express. LOL. As you can see on my left eye, it is a bit cray cray. But it did gave me lashes more volume and length. The brush is really small so you kinda have to be careful with it. I poke my eyes so many times now with that mini brush. It has wet formula, so after I apply it, I will use another mascara to give it more volume. So takdelah bersepah macam ni.


Mascara for ants


Overall, I like these two mascaras. But together, they sucked. Maybe I apply it wrongly, I have to test it using different method I guess. So yeah. That's it guys. Hope you guys find this short review helpful. Kahkah. Thank you for reading :)


Update (15/7): So I tried another method, mula-mula apply Essence mascara and before it dries I apply Clio pulak and then go back to Essence and it looks great. I will insert picture bila aku rajin lah. LOL


Rating

Clio Salon De Cara: ★★★☆☆
Essence Multi Action: ★★★★☆ (takde ke star setengah aku nak bagi 3 setengah je)



No comments:

Post a Comment