Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, January 24, 2016

2015 Skincare Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello gorgeous people!


So last 2 weeks I talked about my favourite makeup products of 2015 and this week I wanna talk about my skincare favourites pulak! Yelah banyak kan. Pfffft.

I've been trying so hard to post this earlier than today but I have just been so busy lately I got no time to write. Most of the posts you've seen me uploaded are scheduled... Sometimes I write lunch time, night time... Ughhh. My schedule sucks balls and I am really sorry if I don't write so much in this post because there are few products that I have already reviewed on so I will include all of the related links below, ok?

Anyways, here's my fave skincare of 2016!

1. Best Cleanser

I have been using Himalaya Neem Face Wash and I think I don't really change my face wash in 2015 but I have been loving the St Ives Green Tea Gel Cleanser. I think it's pretty awesome. I think it does calm my skin down a bit whenever I have breakouts. Also would like to mention The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser. I looooove this for my lazy days. You don't have to use water, just wipe em off with a towel or cotton rounds. Takes off leftover makeup on your face and feels so moisturizing. 

2. Best Scrub

The Body Shop Seaweed Facial Exfoliator. Full-freakin-stop. 

3. Best Face Mask

Wow this is hard. I have been using a lot of masks this year and recently I am in love with the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mousse Mask. I have posted a review on it. So yea. You guys can check em out.

4. Best Toner

I've used the Yves Rocher Pure System Clarifying Toner through out this year every single night and I really love it. I do recommend it for acne prone skin. For daytime I use the Nutox Astringent Toner. I have repurchased it so many times already, so yeah. I really love it. No breakouts and whatnot. Thumbs up.

5. Best Serum

I can't stress it enough, I really love the Nutox Serum Concentrate. The best affordable serum in drugstore, at least in my opinion. I've been using it for years, I just love it. My skin feels really firm... Love it.

6. Best Eye Cream

It's hard to say which eye cream is the best because I am still searching for "The One". But I've been loving the Nutox Eye Refiner. I can't say if it really works but it is great under makeup.

7. Best Moisturizer

Alright. This is easy. Recently discovered The Body Shop Tea Tree Clearing Lotion. I already repurchased another tube... It's not creamy because it has a gel consistency so it's pretty light on my oily skin.

8. Best Facial Oil

I don't really use facial oil but when I do, it is The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. My skin feels amazing after using this.

9. Best Night Cream

Like I said so many times before, still hunting a great night cream. But I really love this The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. It's not cheap but it really makes my skin feels so supple, like I drink enough water yesterday and my skin is like so fricking amazing. Ahhhh. I think I will continue to use this cream but we'll see. He he he.

10. Best Makeup Remover/Micellar Water

I don't really use that many makeup remover or micellar water. I started pretty late but I gotta say the Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water is the best so far.

11. Best Facial Wipes

Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes. THE. BOMB. I have tried a few and some of them are just irritating or not effective at all. I always go back to this wipes. They're amazing!


I guess that's all... I only use what's good for my skin and all of these products that I have mentioned is good. They're not breaking me out and a lot of these items are PARABEN FREE. Hehe. So yeah.

I hope you guys find this helpful? Pffft. That's all for tonight.

Oh and happy guling-guling on Monday! :)


-iffahs

MOOOAAARRR


No comments:

Post a Comment