Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, August 2, 2015

July 2015 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely ladies!


How are you guys doing? OMG I cannot believe it's August. I have less than 9 months to do some wedding preparations. I wish I was rich and have a freaking wedding planner because I'm just lazy as F to do all that. Dammit! Okay out of topic, here's my July favourites!


Beauty Faves


Swatches for no 1 & 2

1. Essence Blush in Adorable

Okay, this blush is soooooooo beautiful. I've been using it non-stop because it looks so natural on me. There's one girl asked me what's on my cheeks the other day and dia pun cakap blush ni cantik. Teehee. I'm sorry, dekat gambar macam tak nampak pulak. But it is like a light pink rasanya. It is so gorgeous. I love it. I actually use it in my "Everyday Makeup Look", you guys can check that out here.


2. Lipsticks

I bought Mac lipstick Brave in early July. Masa tu tengah jalan-jalan dekat Alamanda sementara tunggu bos beli hadiah. Mesti lah singgah MAC kan. Hahhaa. Then aku ingat nak swatch kat tangan je, sekali rasa macam ahhh beli lah. Then I bought it. And since then, I can't stop wearing it. It is such a beautiful color. Tak tahu nak explain kaler dia macam mana, like a mauve-y pink? I don't know, but it's cute! Ada dekat Pinterest, dupe for this lipstick is the Maybelline Warm Me Up 235, YANG AKU ADA TU. YANG MASUK FAVE TOP 10 TUUUU. HAAAAAA. Then I swatch side by side, yg Maybelline tu ada brown-ish tone sikit. Swatches on the pic above. LOL

So, I bought lipsticks from hermo.my. Hari tu ada sale kaw-kaw so... Yeah. Hahaha I bought the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in 010 Womenswear & Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 005 Sugar Frosting. Both of these tak sampai RM10 each tak silap aku. So aku dengan my shopping addiction, terus aku beli hahahahhaa. So these two is perfect for everyday. I combine these two sebab yang lip butter tu more like a gloss for me. So I've been using it on top of every lipstick. LOL. But I love it. It's moisturizing. Both of them are. 


3. Catrice Eyebrow Stylist



So, everyone was raving about this brand, Catrice. Yang ni pon aku beli kat Alamanda jugak because I cannot find near my hometown. Paling dekat Guardian yang ada Catrice pon dekat Giant Shah Alam. Actually aku tak swatch pon this eyebrow pencil. Balik rumah baru try and I was like, eeee cerahnya cana nak pakai ni. Tapi taaaakkkk! It looks really natural on me, I love this! Kalau buat kening bushy bushy pon tak nampak pelik sebab dia tak pekat sangat. I REALLY LOVE IT.


4. Mascaras

So I've been using these two, Clio Salon De Cara & Essence Multi Action Mascara. I did a comparison review on both of these HERE. I love these two together. Ding!


5. Nyx Color Correcting Concealer


So this palette is quite new from Nyx. Aku nak try sebab it's not that pricey. Tak ingat pulak berapa but not over RM60 kot. I love it. I use the salmon concealer for my undereye to cover dark circles. It is actually okay. It is creamy but not that creamy sampai boleh melt. If you know what I mean. I did use the green concealer to cover blemishes, it is okay but ehhhh. But this palette is great. I highly recommend it as it is not pricey. Huhu.


6. BH cosmetics flat top brush


Since I received this brush, I cannot stop using it. I really love it. Plus it is so freaking cheap. It came in a set, which is the Sculpt & Blend Set. It was like 100 bucks and ada 10 brushes. Literally RM10 each. SO FREAKING CHEAP. The brush is quite light lah tapi the bristles boleh kata ada quality. I LOVE IT. I use it to apply my foundation and it is sooooo effing flawless. 


Random faves

Okay, I watch YouTube everyday FYI. Like balik kerja je, the first thing I do is watching YouTube for like an hour. Aku follow Miranda Sings aka Colleen Ballinger (eh betui ka eja) and recently she got married to a beautiful man named Joshua Evans (joshuadtv on YouTube). You guys, I love them so much. Colleen reminds me a lot of my bff in highschool. She just loves to fart and has a great personality. And Joshua is a really good guy. Both of them are just perfect for each other. And I watch their wedding video and tears coming down like a stream on muh face. Omg. You guys have to watch em!





Fave TV shows/Movies

So in July, I did not really watch a lot of shows/movies but I did enjoy Before I Disappear, Interstellar, Community (rerun) & Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Omg you guys, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is soooo effing HILARIOUS.

Before I Disappear is quite okay lah. I love it. It's drama takde lah power sangat but it's enjoyable. I love it. Then aku tengok balik Interstellar sebab Christopher freaking Nolan. Come on!

And now aku rerun Community because season 1 is so effing awesome I just have to watch it again. I love Community. But since dia tukar writer hari tu terus jadi tak best. Lepas tu Troy pulak keluar, so sad. But I still love it. Season 6 ada la few episodes yang mehh, but other than that hahhh. It's awesome. But still sad. Now we wait for the movie.

Fave songs/albums


I don't have much faves, you can check out my Spotify playlist on my page here, on the right column. LOL. Then dalam movie Before I Disappear, tu ada satu lagu tu macam caught my ears. LOL. it is from Darren Morze and it is called "The Flipbook". You guys can click the link if you wanna hear it. I love it. It is my kinda music. Instrumental, piano... Ahhhh. Love it.


I don't think I have anything else to share, so yeah. Thank you for reading!



-iffahs

No comments:

Post a Comment