Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Empties/Products I've Used Up #3

Assalamualaikum and hello everibadi! Tukaq sikit. Harr-hari panggil pretty ladies nanti korang kata aku hipokrit/fake pulak kurr kurr

Yayyy empties no 3. Penat jugak hoard barang. Bila kau stay dengan family ada je manusia yang tukang membuang. Sabo jela.


1. Natural World Argan Oil of Morocco Moisture Rich Conditioner

So I bought this one on MYSALE. It was RM29 and a big bottle (500ml doh) so why not. I don't really know where you can get them other than Amazon. This conditioner smells good but it's a thin conditioner. To be honest, I do not like thin conditioner because you have to put more product on your hair or else it just won't work. The consistency is thick, but it's not as moisturizing as other conditioner. I think Sunsilk conditioner is more moisturizing than this one. But hey this smells nice... But I don't recommend if you do not like this kind of a hair conditioner.

Update 29/9/2015 - Just found out Luxola sells Natural World brand. Go check em out here.


2. Essence Plump No Clump Mascara

I love this mascara, it is not clumpy at all. But if you wear it for a long time without another layer of waterproof mascara, it can fall off so easily. So I always use double mascara with it and since it's not clumpy, it didn't look spidery at all! Love it!


3. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Express Repair Daily Treatment Spray

I posted a review on this bae. I love this. This thing works like magic. My hair feels so soft after using it and since I couldn't find it in any pharmacy near me, I bought it online from Guardian Malaysia. Huh! Pretty awesome kan tak jumpa kat kedai je beli online je! Hohohhohohohoho


4. Maybelline Rocket Volum Express Mascara

This is one of my fave mascara from Maybelline. Although it is a bitch to remove, but I do not have any issues with it. I use oil cleanser and this bitch is gone for good yall. I already repurchased this one, hari tu ada offer buy 1 free 1 so aku beli lah hahahahhahahahahahahahaha (fyi I have 4 unopened mascaras in my drawer sebab asik dapat free and great value for 2 so yeah)


5. L'Oreal Revitalift Night Cream

So I've used it for 2 months plus plus I think? I don't like it but I don't hate it. I don't know. I don't know why I bought this. I know it contains retinol but I still bought it because I need an anti ageing night cream. I'm not even 30, hahahaha I just wanted to try this one I guess. And for as long as I could remember, I don't think this product works for me. Maybe it did. But I won't repurchase it just because it has retinol. So yeah. Hahaha. Plus it was quite pricey. But it was quite moisturizing though. So that's good. LOL.


So that's it guys. Thank you for reading.


-iffahs


Moaarrrrr:

No comments:

Post a Comment